Committable 2019 offers?

We didn't make the final cut with the LB Brothers or the TE Seither. Still several offers out but I don't have a gauge on where we stand. Hopefully others know more
The hype is apparently not as fully embraced by the recruits as it is by the fans. But how could it be or should it be? These guys were in first grade eleven years ago.

The hype is apparently not as fully embraced by the recruits as it is by the fans. But how could it be or should it be? These guys were in first grade eleven years ago.
There is also the possibility that we had a certain number of ships left. Evans and Burnett jumped on board, and we're saving one for Griffin, presumably. While it could be that Seither and Brothers truly eliminated us, it's also possible they were told they might have to wait to see if we have a 'ship from attrition. They decided they didn't want to do that, and then eliminated us.

four-star.png

There is also the possibility that we had a certain number of ships left. Evans and Burnett jumped on board, and we're saving one for Griffin, presumably. While it could be that Seither and Brothers truly eliminated us, it's also possible they were told they might have to wait to see if we have a 'ship from attrition. They decided they didn't want to do that, and then eliminated us.
We would have taken either one. Seither was just startin to have offers pile up from factories. No surprise about missing on him. I think we had a shot with Brothers but only so much we can do with so little time.

We would have taken either one. Seither was just startin to have offers pile up from factories. No surprise about missing on him. I think we had a shot with Brothers but only so much we can do with so little time.
Not what I'm saying. Seither, Brothers and others wanted to take more time. We weren't going to pass on Evans and Burnett to wait on the chance they might choose us. We gave them a deadline, and they refused it, thus eliminating us. Used to happen with CPJ all the time. Just a theory. It makes no sense why Brothers suddenly cancelled his visit unless we were putting deadlines on him and that turned him off.

Last edited:
Not what I'm saying. Seither, Brothers and others wanted to take more time. We weren't going to pass on Evans and Burnett to wait on the chance they might choose us. We gave them a deadline, and they refused it, thus eliminating us. Used to happen with CPJ all the time. Just a theory. It makes no sense why Brothers suddenly cancelled his visit unless we were putting deadlines on him and that turned him off.
I am pretty sure both Seithers and Brothers had offers. CGC would still love to somehow get Brothers. Ezzard migth have taken Seithers spot.

Does the NCAA or FBI have jurisdiction in Germany? (asking for a friend)
LOL I've wondered the same thing. If we were ever going to act like a factory, this seems like a good time to try it out. Darkwa has not eliminated us after PSU. Hopefully he will be here in the next week.

LOL I've wondered the same thing. If we were ever going to act like a factory, this seems like a good time to try it out. Darkwa has not eliminated us after PSU. Hopefully he will be here in the next week.
Get him here! DTs who want to major in ME don't come along often.

Get him here! DTs who want to major in ME don't come along often.
Agreed! He looks like a beast but should have significantly more football IQ than Kallon when he showed up. I consider him a 4-star as his measurables are off the charts. He might not be Gostis...but he might be close.

Has to be good news to get him back to Germany with no PSU commitment!

I am pretty sure both Seithers and Brothers had offers. CGC would still love to somehow get Brothers. Ezzard migth have taken Seithers spot.

Brothers announced top 3 last week -- UNC, Miami, and Auburn

Brothers announced top 3 last week -- UNC, Miami, and Auburn
Yeah, I know but until CGC has given up, I haven't given up. Seems like they are still trying to get him on campus for a visit. I think he goes to Miami. Diaz will recruit south FL very well.

I like the guys he is getting for 2019, but 2020 is when he will have a full year to develop relationships.

There is plenty of hype and juice coming from recruits in next year's class. Just wasn't much time this go around.

Yeah, I know but until CGC has given up, I haven't given up. Seems like they are still trying to get him on campus for a visit. I think he goes to Miami. Diaz will recruit south FL very well.
Miami will not be successful without cheating. There is a preponderance of evidence to support that.

Back