Committable 2019 offers?

"George Tech".

Nice pickup I think Coach Dixon was up in PA today and closed the deal. Previous Syracuse commit.

Time to paint a Yellow Jacket on the side of Waffle House One, just like the fighter aces did when they scored a win.

0bd33829a3d6c818f4b475803d6e9696.jpg

If I’m not mistaken, I read that we are signing 3 more after Burnett’s commitment. Got to think one of those is going to Jamious. Hoping the other two are split between Darkwa, Lockhart or Brothers. I definitely see us breaking into the top 30.

Where are all the available scholarships coming from? It feels like we are signing 35 players this year :biggrin:

Where are all the available scholarships coming from? It feels like we are signing 35 players this year :biggrin:

Well we lost one of the OL commits, and I know at one point at least 3 players decided they were leaving after the coaching change. Word is that they changed their mind and are sticking it out until spring to see how it goes.

Im sure others decided they weren’t sticking around and have already informed CGC and staff of this. Thus, open schollys.

Well we lost one of the OL commits, and I know at one point at least 3 players decided they were leaving after the coaching change. Word is that they changed their mind and are sticking it out until spring to see how it goes.

Im sure others decided they weren’t sticking around and have already informed CGC and staff of this. Thus, open schollys.
Seems like the only current OL commit, Joshua Black, is going to Louisville. Doesn’t seem like CGC is communicating with him at all. I think we take 4 more.

Seems like the only current OL commit, Joshua Black, is going to Louisville. Doesn’t seem like CGC is communicating with him at all. I think we take 4 more.

I think Black missed the boat, same as Dowdy by not signing early. Would love to get the OL we just offered.

We have 18 signees/commits if you take Joshua Black away. Plus we have the two grad transfers so 20 new players. I think we take 24 or maybe 25 but could see 1-2 of those being grad transfers in the summer.

Last edited:
Tuition is free for this lesson. No cap

Thank you... though actually none of those claimants to the throne explain how cap came to mean lie. One dude says it started with 'bottle cap' but that hardly explains anything either.

Back