Committable 2019 offers?

Looking at his offer list, one thing that hasn't changed is that we're still competing with Gardner Webb and Coastal Carolina for recruits.
GW offered Lawrence. So I guess that means Clemson was "competing " with GW for recruits? Come on man

Get to the Choppa!!

E0AC41B5-5F8E-44BF-B2FB-5990498A3FB1.png

We gotta good shot?

Rule of thumb should be if we offer 2020 we could be 1 of 20 or 30, but a 2019 offer we are a finalist. His twitter shows FSU and us in late, with MSU showing up to shore things up. I think we are in it, but it won't be easy.

New offer for 2019, currently committed to Mississippi State.

This is why I want to know where these Twitter images come from. Did this kid trawl the internet to find these vintage photos? That seem unlikely. So I guess the SID or someone like puts together something for them to use if they want to announce their commitment?

This is why I want to know where these Twitter images come from. Did this kid trawl the internet to find these vintage photos? That seem unlikely. So I guess the SID or someone like puts together something for them to use if they want to announce their commitment?

He posted a similar one for FSU with the exact same formatting, so it looks like he (or someone he knows) is putting them together.

There are content creators on Twitter that help kids do this - sometimes for a fee, sometimes for free.

There are content creators on Twitter that help kids do this - sometimes for a fee, sometimes for free.

From the looks of recruit tweets, I'd guess there is only one content creator (or there's some kind of twitter template that recruits get). Offer tweets seem almost universal at this point: 3-4 picture collage of school imagery and a short blurb of gratitude. Not that there's necessarily anything wrong with that.

If some third party is getting paid to do these... fire 'em. Half the pics cut off heads or otherwise emphasize the wrong things. Definitely looks automated or done by an amateur.

Back