Committable 2019 offers?

Apologies if this was posted elsewhere, but Cornelius Evans committed to Tech during his OV today.

Cornelius Evans said:
The energy is 10 times more than when I was there for the Miami game. Coach Collins is bringing a whole new swag to Georgia Tech football. I think people should be on notice about the movement Georgia Tech is about to make. It is electric."

We haven’t had a 6-4 linebacker in a long time. Evans looks like a great redshirt candidate.

How come all the recruiting sites say that Jamious Griffin doesn't have any interest in GT?

How come all the recruiting sites say that Jamious Griffin doesn't have any interest in GT?
You know he and Choice were together all day Saturday, correct? I think he may be back today. He, Yates, and Joshua Downs seem to be part of the recruiting staff at this point.

You know he and Choice were together all day Saturday, correct? I think he may be back today. He, Yates, and Joshua Downs seem to be part of the recruiting staff at this point.
Yeah, I knew Griffin was there this weekend and I knew Downs had been showing a lot of love to the program on twitter, but I didn't realize Downs and Baker were there this weekend along with Yates and a couple others until just a while ago.

Yeah, I knew Griffin was there this weekend and I knew Downs had been showing a lot of love to the program on twitter, but I didn't realize Downs and Baker were there this weekend along with Yates and a couple others until just a while ago.
Basically have 4-stars just showing up everyday all day now. This is surreal. I was at the Edge on Friday and the staff was just visually excited. The kid from Belgium was eating beside me and he looks huge. He might be 280-290 with almost no fat by this fall.

Since he is still an NC State commit, the sites aren't really paying much attention or updating his status, I suspect.

Evans is 6-4. You're just not used to looking at a LB over 6-1* tall.

*listed height in the program with cleats and helmet on.

Looking at his offer list, one thing that hasn't changed is that we're still competing with Gardner Webb and Coastal Carolina for recruits.

Looking at his offer list, one thing that hasn't changed is that we're still competing with Gardner Webb and Coastal Carolina for recruits.
And Nebraska and Penn State in his case. He is definitely the lowest rated recruit of the CGC era. But his ceiling seems quite high.

The pay site want the, Wow! So and so flipped! on signing day.

If a kid is committed, he is shown at that until he formally decommits or commits elsewhere (or signs elsewhere.) Most of the wowheflipped cases were known in advance or at least suspected. It is just how they do things.

Jamious just decommitted from NC State. No further comment til signing day, he says.
so%2Bit%2Bbegins.png

Back