Committable 2019 offers?

Thank you... though actually none of those claimants to the throne explain how cap came to mean lie. One dude says it started with 'bottle cap' but that hardly explains anything either.

Some of the best ideas come from throwing random stuff against the wall and seeing what sticks. This is obvious one of those cases

When I was a trap star, it meant to kill someone (put a cap on), so it may have just gotten softer and more figurative over time, until it means to disrespect by lying.

Bump. Any news on the recruiting front? We feeling good about bringing anyone else in who is not already committed, outside of maybe Griffin?

Bump. Any news on the recruiting front? We feeling good about bringing anyone else in who is not already committed, outside of maybe Griffin?

We didn't make the final cut with the LB Brothers or the TE Seither. Still several offers out but I don't have a gauge on where we stand. Hopefully others know more

We didn't make the final cut with the LB Brothers or the TE Seither. Still several offers out but I don't have a gauge on where we stand. Hopefully others know more
I have tried to update the original post once there is more information. Looks like Lockhart might be going elsewhere. I have not added the MD LB Blount yet as it does not seem he has an offer.

I have tried to update the original post once there is more information. Looks like Lockhart might be going elsewhere. I have not added the MD LB Blount yet as it does not seem he has an offer.

Ah, thanks. Yeah, I wonder if Blount gets an offer conditional on someone else's decision. Any word on Darkwa? Seems like Penn St was trying to get his final visit. Hope we can close strong and pull a surprise or two.

Should hear something soon on the Miami transfer Ezzard?

Ah, thanks. Yeah, I wonder if Blount gets an offer conditional on someone else's decision. Any word on Darkwa? Seems like Penn St was trying to get his final visit. Hope we can close strong and pull a surprise or two.

Should hear something soon on the Miami transfer Ezzard?
Darkwa has been at Penn State this weekend. I am hopeful he will be in the ATL for the Super Bowl next weekend. I have not twitter stalked him lately. Trying to do some work this week after 6 weeks of nothing but reading this message board and following 16-18 year-olds on twitter.

On Ezzard, I think he is a lock based on his earlier tweets and Jordan Yates comments. Seems like Ezzard and Jamious are both commits to GT but just have not yet stated so publicly. I am unsure what Ezzard does now though since Spring semester has started. Perhaps he takes classes at GSU and works out with the team. I don't know all of those rules.

Last edited:
Darkwa has been at Penn State this weekend. I am hopeful he will be in the ATL for the Super Bowl next weekend. I have not twitter stalked him lately. Trying to do some work this week after 6 weeks of nothing but reading this message board and following 16-18 year-olds on twitter.

On Ezzard, I think he is a lock based on his earlier tweets and Jordan Yates comments. Seems like Ezzard and Jamious are both commits to GT but just have not yet stated so publicly. I am unsure what Ezzard does now though since Spring semester has started. Perhaps he takes classes at GSU and works out with the team. I don't know all of those rules.

I hear ya. Haven't been following as closely, either. It seems the 2019 action has slowed down, but 2020 offers and beyond are coming out every day

Darkwa is from Germany which is where Adidas' HQ is. No angle there?

I think adidas has already shown it is not good and discrete with these types of angles.
rick-pitino-ftr-getty-100515_9phiq8ir84zd1ulpfnsod4khz.jpg

Back