CPJ has one year Wanted UT job

Yes using his inability to maintain something so easy that everyone else does it is really dumb.

1i2o68.jpg

I’m indifferent but would be okay if he leaves. BUT we will experience some bad football for 3-500 years after he leaves. The players in our school won’t translate well in more traditional offenses.

Ftfy.

In the end, it's easy to post öööö on the Internet about no excuses. But actual firings and new hires require tens of millions of dollars. Either you have to get that from mega-donors or we have to raise even more debt.

Yep. And of course, the usual assortment of stingtalk knuckleheads are posting in full force in this thread--the very same "no excuses" group that neither buy tickets or contribute financially to the program.

By "everyone else" do you mean "3 teams?"

Bowl Games : Current consecutive appearances

Florida St 36 years - 1982 .. 2017
Virginia Tech 25 years - 1993 .. 2017
Georgia 21 years - 1997 .. 2017

http://mcubed.net/ncaaf/bowls/strkcapp.shtml
So now I’m confused. Is it meaningless or is it worth something? If only 3 teams have it that suggests it’s rare. And that Johnson ööööed up something of ours that is rare.

FoJers need to pick a consistent argument.

ACC was a öööö show when he started. Other teams have caught on and surpassed us by miles. And we haven't really evolved.
I agree.

His assistants have evolved the offense. Johnson is a curmudgeon who is going to do it his way regardless of whether it works or not. After all, it worked at Southern 20 years ago.

Back