Dems..Please confirm this....

1gtfan we finally agree on a good candidate!

I think RN could allow us to recruit the West Coast even more heavily, which is a good thing since there's talent everywhere in CA.

1gtfan we finally agree on a good candidate!

I think RN could allow us to recruit the West Coast even more heavily, which is a good thing since there's talent everywhere in CA.

I encourage everyone to email Drad ASAP asking for Neuheisel...I wish people would quit trying to assasinate his character because they don't like him or it isn't their candidate...If the background check confirms he is ok...I'm all for him...

Email Drad...

I encourage everyone to email Drad ASAP asking for Neuheisel...I wish people would quit trying to assasinate his character because they don't like him or it isn't their candidate...If the background check confirms he is ok...I'm all for him...

Email Drad...
Yeah I would say Neuheisel and Hatcher are my top to guys right now. They both give us the best chance at keeping JT which would be a huge plus. I think we need to go with a offensive minded coach.

RN is a terrible choice. He has never left a program in better shape than when he took over. Colorado and Washington were both consistently ranked programs until he came along. He will have us on probation within 4 years. Describing him as Spurrier of the West Coast is just a joke.

He might of been discussed but if so not much at all. People might have a problem till you actually sit back and think about the candidate.

I have finals next week. I need to make certain grades on certain tests. You are not helping. :fingersx:

I'm going to guess he is an NFL guy.

That worked GREAT last time

How the heck is Hatcher a 2nd tier candidate if we haven't even called him yet? Guess it culd be smoke and mirrors though.

This guy=gold mine

Dang, my favorite candidates are the Tier II guys!

Ditto

This thread is like crack. I've gone from hanging around the Hive to hanging exclusively on StingTalk. Sadly, I've been blocked from logging in a work, but I can lurk. My productivity has been decreased by at least 25%. We've got to hire somebody quickly before I get channed. Demn you Dam, I mean Damn you Dem! BTW, I'd like to see who was trying to come back also. The way you stated it, I was guessing Fridge, which I didn't see as a bad thing. RN is intriguing. Hatcher sounds interesting. I guess I'm leaning towards Edsall, due to the former players' support.

Last edited:
:sleep: Never seen this board so boring! I falling to sleep here. :laugher:

by the looks of this thread. the coaching change has definitely got more people up and involved around our football team.

RN is a terrible choice. He has never left a program in better shape than when he took over. Colorado and Washington were both consistently ranked programs until he came along. He will have us on probation within 4 years. Describing him as Spurrier of the West Coast is just a joke.

I wouldn't say terrible choice, believe me plenty of research and contacts have been done on Rick already. He is an intriguing choice.

In a tape of a conversation Neuheisel had with NCAA investigators released this week, at first he clearly denied any involvement with betting, saying, "No, I didn't have any concerns at all because I know that we can't gamble and I know I can't place a bet or anything like that. But I wasn't, I was just there watching."

Neuheisel later admitted his participation in the four-man betting pool — after, he said on one tape, talking to his boss and "refreshing my memory."

Yeah sure, he just completely forgot dropping several thousand dollars on this pool. The guy is super slippery.

Yeah sure, he just completely forgot dropping several thousand dollars on this pool. The guy is super slippery.

jts have u ever lied to save your own butt? maybe we're all super slippery...or just human

I wouldn't say terrible choice, believe me plenty of research and contacts have been done on Rick already. He is an intriguing choice.

I wouldn't say terrible either, but on the other hand, it is a bit hard to believe, with suggestions that we are getting *lots* of interest in the job, that he is the top choice.

Muschamp baby :bowdown: That's what I'm talkin bout Get ur ass goin, u aint hurt!

I hope he is MORE than just an intriguing choice...
We may finally have a guy that could replace Richt as the new hot shot coach around these parts.
I really think he could win big here at Gt..Especially if he kept Tenuta....

Please tell us, he is the top candidate?

Back