Draft

Steve Young has made an unbelievable fool of himself tonight. I swear it's like the concussions have finally started showing up.
agreed, he doesn't know anything about any of these kids being drafted outside of the quarterbacks

Looking forward to seeing two more Jackets go tomorrow night. Good night, boys. THWG.

I'm not be a smartass, I'm point out that two years in a row we've had a DE that was picked lower than he was initially projected and the main detraction was that they didn't work as hard as they should of. If it happens more than once you have to wonder if there's an inherent issue or was it just those two guys.

I used the words I did because I won't state something as a fact if I have conflicting opinions on it.

I took it the wrong way, please accept my apology.

Wait what happened? I was so excited that I completely zoned out the commentators.
First Steve Young said that Bey Bey was going to be a handful for the coaches off the field, just like Brandon Marshall. Then proceeded to question Denver selecting him because he reminded the coaches most of BM for what he does on the field.

Then proceeded to say that Bulaga was a great pick for Green Bay because "he looks like a Packer"

I hope they drop him from the rest of the coverage

I don't remember Demaryius Thomas giving coaches trouble at Tech. Just because he was the most well-dressed, best-looking boy out there doesn't mean that he's gonna give trouble.

**** Steve Young.

First Steve Young said that Bey Bey was going to be a handful for the coaches off the field, just like Brandon Marshall. Then proceeded to question Denver selecting him because he reminded the coaches most of BM for what he does on the field.

Then proceeded to say that Bulaga was a great pick for Green Bay because "he looks like a Packer"

I hope they drop him from the rest of the coverage
What an idiotic thing for him to say. Thomas had ZERO character issues at GT.

They're bringing up character issues because of Bebe's upbringing with a mom in jail for selling coke. Obviously they haven't looked past that, because Bebe has never had character issues.

Young clearly just had a 3" hard on for Dez Bryant because he started blowing his load all over Dallas picking him...Jerra is such a genius

This ESPN coverage is a goddamn travesty. I have moved on over to the NFL network.

It hasn't even moved to so bad it's funny. It's just bad.

Tebow's wearing a Broncos hat. How many different teams' hats do you think they had sitting around for him?

Back