Draft

Is anyone else laughing their ass off about Clausen dropping like a ****ing lead weight???? I love it. Cocky little prick.

Clausen can eat a dick. Don't know why, don't have a good reason, but can't stand the guy. Look like a prick.

So happy I moved to the NFL Network:

"The Broncos are making a statement with two high character picks."

**** you Steve Young.

Is anyone else laughing their ass off about Clausen dropping like a ****ing lead weight???? I love it. Cocky little prick.

Almost as hard as I was laughing when Brady Quinn dropped like a brick a couple of years ago. It never gets old.

With Tebow and Bebe heading to Denver, I may be able to get over how much I hate them for beating us in the Super Bowl and drafting Noshow Moreno.

The ESPN panel just blow a socket. Everyone but Gruden was in utter stock Tebow went before Clausen. I think I would value Chucky's opinion over any of the other blowhards up there.

Clausen can eat a dick. Don't know why, don't have a good reason, but can't stand the guy. Look like a prick.

He is a prick. When he announced to go to college he showed up in a limo and a fur coat.

He had an interview with Gruden the other night and really showed his ass as far as his character goes.

Back