Draft

I wouldn't mind seeing it continue well into tomorrow night. Notre Dame can rot.
Hopefully, they show him sitting around waiting with a dumb look on his face and shedding tasty tears of sadness. I love it!! Back to back ND QB sucking it up.:D

I'm with you BamaBuzz, I'm pulling for Tebow to do well. Didn't really care one way or another at first, but after hearing all these "experts" about his elbow this and his footwork that nit pick over Tebow for the last 12 months, I hope Tebow rips the NFL a new one and shuts everyone up.

I'm with you BamaBuzz, I'm pulling for Tebow to do well. Didn't really care one way or another at first, but after hearing all these "experts" about his elbow this and his footwork that nit pick over Tebow for the last 12 months, I hope Tebow rips the NFL a new one and shuts everyone up.

They got the good start for a spread option. :biggthumpup:

They said the same thing about Phillip Rivers and that has turned out ok.

I think Min. is Clausen only hope for a first round pick..unless someone trades up

Really couldn't have worked out any better for our players drafted thus far inspite of their position drafted. D Thomas goes to a team where he will be the featured receiver and has three QB's including America's favorite Tebow throwing to him.

Morgan goes to a team where the coach is known for developing defensive lineman into juggernauts.

If Dwyer goes to Philly or New England ultimately... that would be perfect.

Really couldn't have worked out any better for our players drafted thus far inspite of their position drafted. D Thomas goes to a team where he will be the featured receiver and has three QB's including America's favorite Tebow throwing to him.

Morgan goes to a team where the coach is known for developing defensive lineman into juggernauts.

If Dwyer goes to Philly or New England ultimately... that would be perfect.
i would like to see NO grab him so I could finally validate buying a saints jersey

Back