ESPN Article on our Program Direction

I think it was as good of a hire as Tech could do. I'm glad GT got him. He won't pull recruits away from us or Bama, but Collins will cost our weaker opponents like Florida, Tennessee and Auburn.
You're right Big Mac! We certainly don't want to pull away any recruits from the cesspool. We want players that want to play for a Natty.

Dude hasn't even won a ööööing game yet. This is the media's way to dismantle the CPJ tenure. The media hated him and they are doing everything in their power to make it seem GT was irrelevant for the past 9 seasons, something that isn't remotely true. In 06 we got lucky and had 2 college gamedays, due to the quality of opponents, and we lost both of them. Attendance was no god damn worse or better under gailey. Tired of the media's railroading of CPJ.

Let us not forget that the infallible Collins lost to Villanova last season, and jumped ship before end of his contract.

This along with the SEC mentality that he wants us to have has really dampened my mood.
If you're in a bad mood you should go look at your recruiting classes rating 24/7 sports. That should cheer you up. You guys were even ahead of us for 3 or 4 days.

Dude hasn't even won a ööööing game yet. This is the media's way to dismantle the CPJ tenure. The media hated him and they are doing everything in their power to make it seem GT was irrelevant for the past 9 seasons, something that isn't remotely true. In 06 we got lucky and had 2 college gamedays, due to the quality of opponents, and we lost both of them. Attendance was no god damn worse or better under gailey. Tired of the media's railroading of CPJ.

Let us not forget that the infallible Collins lost to Villanova last season, and jumped ship before end of his contract.

This along with the SEC mentality that he wants us to have has really dampened my mood.

Wth are you talking about?

CPJ dismantled his own tenure by going to 24-25 in the last 4 seasons. No one is out to get CPJ.

Umm.. Attendance was very much up from those years of Gailey

Let’s not forget Temple dismantled USF when they made our STs look incompetent

Last edited:

Better get used to it.

For all of you guys that like watching "football" where 7 guys get spread out and we end up handing it to the running back on a draw play every down, I hope you are ready for GT football 2019 and beyond. It could work, and the recruits have been solid, but I seem to remember a brand of football pre 2008 where the offense was ööööing boring and couldn't move the ball.

For all of you guys that like watching "football" where 7 guys get spread out and we end up handing it to the running back on a draw play every down, I hope you are ready for GT football 2019 and beyond. It could work, and the recruits have been solid, but I seem to remember a brand of football pre 2008 where the offense was ööööing boring and couldn't move the ball.

Wtf, AJ Minter take a dump in your Frosted Flakes bro?

Wtf, AJ Minter take a dump in your Frosted Flakes bro?

This whole honeymoon period is making me sick. This isn't a transition from a boner of a coach like Gailey. CPJ and his era deserve respect and ESPN (whom stingtalk regularly makes fun of) hated CPJ, trying to make it look like football was never played at GT pre-collins.

Collins loves to bring up the season he coached at tech (seasons?) 2006. They went 9-5 losing the last three games.

This whole honeymoon period is making me sick. This isn't a transition from a boner of a coach like Gailey. CPJ and his era deserve respect and ESPN (whom stingtalk regularly makes fun of) hated CPJ, trying to make it look like football was never played at GT pre-collins.

Collins loves to bring up the season he coached at tech (seasons?) 2006. They went 9-5 losing the last three games.

I don’t think I’ve ever crapped on Paul or his tenure and have defended him against morons since his departure, but dude, I do not miss him or his program.

We lost because the officials stopped calling holding in the second half. Our DL was unstoppable , unless you tackled them, which they did.

The next year we went to their house and beat them something like 33-6 (probably not the right score; but close).
33-3 renamed field goal jesus

Geoff is about to enter his 27th season coaching football, whether in on-field or off-field roles. I was surprised to learn he's only been a part of two teams that won double-digit games in a season: 2014 at Mississippi State (10-3) and 2015 at Florida (10-4). He's never coached on a team that won a conference title although D-III Albright and a six-loss FIU technically shared conference titles while he was there, but lost out on the tiebreakers. He's also never coached on a team that's finished in the Top 10 or coached on a team that won a major bowl game. In fact, he's never coached on a team that played in a major bowl game, if we take into account that he bailed on Mississippi State prior to their Orange Bowl loss to us. As best as I can tell Geoff has never been on a team that was awarded a ring after the season, unless we gave them out after the Coastal title in 2006 or Florida gave them out after the SEC East title in 2015. Not really sure where the guy's swagger comes from, to be honest.

Did you go back and say you were sorry afterwards?
I was banned before we even played for pointing out we were a much more talented team defensively than ND and pointing out Dwyer would be the best player on their team

Geoff is about to enter his 27th season coaching football, whether in on-field or off-field roles. I was surprised to learn he's only been a part of two teams that won double-digit games in a season: 2014 at Mississippi State (10-3) and 2015 at Florida (10-4). He's never coached on a team that won a conference title although D-III Albright and a six-loss FIU technically shared conference titles while he was there, but lost out on the tiebreakers. He's also never coached on a team that's finished in the Top 10 or coached on a team that won a major bowl game. In fact, he's never coached on a team that played in a major bowl game, if we take into account that he bailed on Mississippi State prior to their Orange Bowl loss to us. As best as I can tell Geoff has never been on a team that was awarded a ring after the season, unless we gave them out after the Coastal title in 2006 or Florida gave them out after the SEC East title in 2015. Not really sure where the guy's swagger comes from, to be honest.

His Temple team was more competitive in ACC play than we were last year

I remember one in 1990 that won a national championship and that wasn't boring at all.

If you're in a bad mood you should go look at your recruiting classes rating 24/7 sports. That should cheer you up. You guys were even ahead of us for 3 or 4 days.
Hey douchebag. How are you doing tonight? I was in Athens today in that ööööhole Stegeman today for graduation ceremonies. What a ööööhole

It’s not lost on me that some random uga tard felt it necessary to post acting like we appreciate his “stamp of approval” which just a poorly veiled backhanded slap. “Collins is a good hire for you guys, about as good as you could have done” “you won’t be stealing recruits from us or Bama [lmaololollmao] just our weak opponents”. Someone’s feeling threatened. Now, back to the javelin dumbass. And go easy on the salt on my fries, you trying to kill me?

Why would we want to be like a team that hasn't won a Natty since Jimmy Carter was president?

Back