Fall Camp News

Not sure he's earned a nickname yet, but i hear he has been running great routes with deceptive speed. I'd say he is a scrappy blocker with a high football IQ

However, I find your post offensive; can we not look past race?

:rotfl: Stingtalk is killing it this morning

Nickelback job? I bet everyone hates that job.

Y8hwiSQ.png

Nobody answered my question before: Does the team have next week off, then a week of practice before Alcorn State? So this Saturday is the end of camp?

Nobody answered my question before: Does the team have next week off, then a week of practice before Alcorn State? So this Saturday is the end of camp?

The only thing that changes, I think, is that they go back to campus to eat, sleep, and then start classes.

The only thing that changes, I think, is that they go back to campus to eat, sleep, and then start classes.

Johnson said the other day that there were only three practices left, so I'm confused.

Johnson said the other day that there were only three practices left, so I'm confused.

Three practices left "in camp." I assume regular schedule picks up next week. Maybe a day or 2 off but I doubt the entire week.

Errin Joe interviews Sea Biscuit:

[y]J54eoj0Tihk[/y]

Errin Joe interviews Sea Biscuit:

[y]J54eoj0Tihk[/y]

Did no one tell these guys that we suck again? They seem too relaxed and not nervous enough.

Bowl streak ends this season.

:BH Futures rising:

Camp is over. School starts. Sunday off. Practise Monday. Game in 20 days. No off week.

ksugiuraajc: Paul Johnson on Sat. scrimmage: "I thought Patrick Skov really played well." Johnson estimated 90 to 100 yards on 7-8 carries.

Skooov

[y]b7_Z10jlXYA[/y]

Sounds like it went well, scoring on first 4 or 5 drives. Now the defense sucks? :turbonoes:

For those of you that were saying our defense would be good this year....think again. Going to be a long season. Hopefully we score at least 40 ppg.

Troll, troll, troll your boat...

Skov may have more yards in a few games at GT than he had in his entire career at Stanford..I.hope future recruits take note.

Saturday, August 15 -- Scrimmage #2
Georgia Tech officially ended its 2015 Training Camp by scrimmaging at Bobby Dodd Stadium on Saturday morning. The Yellow Jackets ran close to 100 plays as the Sept. 3rd season opener continues to close in.

The offense scored on each of its first three possessions, with junior QB Justin Thomas under center for his lone two drives of the day - the first ending in a Thomas to Ricky Jeune touchdown pass and third culminating with a 15-yard run from Patrick Skov. Senior QB Tim Byerly's one-yard touchdown punctuated Tech's second drive.

B-backs Skov, a graduate transfer from Stanford, and freshman Marcus Marshall each had strong days on the ground.

"The first-team offense was pretty good," said head coach Paul Johnson. "But as the scrimmage wore on, the defense got better. Patrick (Skov) really played well. Marcus was with the first team, and he and Patrick rotated. It was his (Skov's) best performance to date. It was good to see him be physical and finish runs forward."

Skov finished, unofficially, with eight carries for 86 yards and two touchdowns. He also reeled in a 24-yard pass from Byerly later in the scrimmage.

The defense forced a pair of turnovers with Step Durham recovering a fumble and Jamal Golden picking off pass.

Tech players will have tomorrow off and classes begin on Monday.
sounds like we will be all right at receiver and b-backs...

Back