Fall Camp News

Even JT is saying that they're looking for someone to make the big plays and that it's not looking good right now. How freaking bad must this camp be??

[y]3XXhAKy9_pM[/y]

shocked-boy-NOOO.jpg

Should I cancel season tickets?

Sounds like we are missing experienced, perimeter AB blocking.

öööö... who could've predicted that?

I'm glad I got in cheap on the BH market.
yep,all the good Oline blocking goes for zip if that block on edge is missed

It's always been about blocking first and what you can do with the ball second.

I just want Justin to say "It's never as good or as bad as it seems"

I think CPJ is creating urgency and preventing anyone from feeling they have the starting job locked. I'm sure in 2008 we didn't have any experienced A backs either but Roddy Jones and other stepped up. Thankfully we have a few warm-up games, returning O-line minus Shaq, Smoov, improved defense and our secret weapon / uga dream killer Butker.

Even JT is saying that they're looking for someone to make the big plays and that it's not looking good right now. How freaking bad must this camp be??

Sounded to me more like he meant D. Smelter isn't here anymore so I'm trying to figure out who my go to guy is on 3rd/4th down passing plays. I didn't get doom and gloom from it. Needs to find one guy that can get the back shoulder timing down and complete it consistently. 21 days to kickoff. But really need to have it nailed down by Sept. 19th.

How fast our ABs get into a good rhythm with the O will determine our season. Good perimeter blocking turns our offense into a buzzsaw. Fumbled pitches have a good chance of being an enemy touchdown.

I think our experienced ABs were the unsung heroes of last season.

How fast our ABs get into a good rhythm with the O will determine our season. Good perimeter blocking turns our offense into a buzzsaw. Fumbled pitches have a good chance of being an enemy touchdown.

I think our experienced ABs were the unsung heroes of last season.

how can they possibly be considered unsung when we bring them up every single time they graduate.

Another Brad Stewart reference in that video! Kid is gonna be a starter for us at some point.

Sounds like we are missing experienced, perimeter AB blocking.

öööö... who could've predicted that?

I'm glad I got in cheap on the BH market.

From the "Good Read" thread:

Three question marks for me:

A credible receiving threat?
Perimeter blocking?
A-back ball security?

That's really it for me, but those are pretty crucial in this scheme.

Look at me post. :D_Nice2:

Does he have a nickname (one which has the obligatory reference to his whiteness) yet?

Not sure he's earned a nickname yet, but i hear he has been running great routes with deceptive speed. I'd say he is a scrappy blocker with a high football IQ

However, I find your post offensive; can we not look past race?

Not sure he's earned a nickname yet, but i hear he has been running great routes with deceptive speed. I'd say he is a scrappy blocker with a high football IQ

However, I find your post offensive; can we not look past race?

Why deceptive speed? He's either fast or not. Are you saying he's fast for a white guy?

Listen up bitches. I'm only going to say this once. We've got the best option QB we've ever had going into his prime. He will make everyone else look good. We've got a top 30 defense to compliment our offense. If you haven't bought tickets to the National championship, then you're dead to me. (Unless, of course, you don't 80k bro, then you were already dead to me.)

Listen up bitches. I'm only going to say this once. We've got the best option QB we've ever had going into his prime. He will make everyone else look good. We've got a top 30 defense to compliment our offense. If you haven't bought tickets to the National championship, then you're dead to me. (Unless, of course, you don't 80k bro, then you were already dead to me.)

:biggthumpup:

Back