Fall Camp News

I know coach is under-promising so he can over-deliver (always a good thing), but come on coach, at least get us excited. I went from thinking 10 wins to hoping we keep our bowl streak alive. #HypeTrainWrecked

I know coach is under-promising so he can over-deliver (always a good thing), but come on coach, at least get us excited. I went from thinking 10 wins to hoping we keep our bowl streak alive. #HypeTrainWrecked

Your trains are usually made out of paper mache, it doesn't take much to derail it.

He's only concerned about getting his players to perform at their highest level. He's not trying to change how we think or perceive. He wants to win, and to do that he's got to get the most out of them.

8/11 post-practice:
- CPJ has a cold
- "Who are you encouraged by?" "...I don't know. The quarterback is a good player, most days." "You guys have anointed these guys national champs, you ought to watch them practice."

Last edited:
Predicting an 8 win season or worse. Our guys are still getting pats on the back for last year's accomplishments.

Predicting an 8 win season or worse. Our guys are still getting pats on the back for last year's accomplishments.

Does this look like a leader who will allow our guys to rest on last year? Nah, the boy is driven

Justin-Thomas-Georgia-Tech-Quarterback-Running.jpg

And all of the other teams on our schedule are like well oiled machines right now?

which CPJ are you watching? CPJ can't stop talking about how he is not happy. Assuming he sets the tone, that's probably what they hear most.

Does Fall Camp end with the scrimmage this Saturday? Then a week off before a week of practices to prep for Alcorn State?

Some people are saying CPJ was much more enthusiastic about the practices last year and commenting on team leaders and the efforts of everyone. And this year apparently it's all doom and gloom and he's saying someone needs to step up and lead by example.

We're ööööed. Buying butthurt futures now. Prepare for an 8-4 season.

I do remember getting the feeling of a more "chip on the shoulder" attitude last year from the team. It seems this year that we know we should be good, which could be bad.

Back