Fall Camp News

Tuesday, August 4 -- Fourth Practice, It's a Hot One
Tuesday was the second day of shells for the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets as temperatures soared to 96 degrees with 26% humidity on The Flats. Tuesday's #GTCAMP15 practice lasted two hours; Wednesday's practice will be in full pads. Junior QB Justin Thomas had some impressive throws Tuesday during 11-on-11 drills. He connected with sophomore WR Ricky Jeune for a 51-yard touchdown. Later on, Thomas hooked up with redshirt freshman A-back Qua Searcy for 41 yards up the seam. Georgia Tech's fifth practice of #GTCAMP15 is Wednesday at 3 p.m.

hype++

[y]YQyq_Qu6tnY[/y]

[y]TQ9VOmWnrls[/y]

[y]p9wLzQVO8W0[/y]

[y]m2QfIYesQYk[/y]

[y]vt31IyvHLeY[/y]

1:20 of that last video - look at Jabari moving around. Daaamn that's some agility for 295 lbs.

1:20 of that last video - look at Jabari moving around. Daaamn that's some agility for 295 lbs.

The heat make him lose weight? 295? I read on the internet that he was much heavier and faster than that.

“My expectation is we’re going to get … a lot better and be ready to play by the first game,” Johnson said. “They’re not going to like it very much getting there.”

696x696.jpg

Sounds like there needs to be more toughness out there. PJ needs to play Caitlyn Jenner's courage speech. That will definitely set a better tone.

A mile doesn't seem like a long ways to me?

Interview with Stan Awtrey, talking about the first few days of Georgia Tech football practice
http://media.macon.com/smedia/2015/08/05/09/54/zsh7S.So.71.mp3

Justin Thomas hits a couple of deep passes in Georgia Tech practice

Quarterback Justin Thomas had a couple of long connections during the two-hour practice, hitting Micheal Summers for a 65- yard touchdown during the 7-on-7 period and Isiah Willis for a 52-yard gain in the 11-on-11 period.

Junior Kenderius Whitehead came up with a fumble recovery during the 11-on-11 drills.

http://www.macon.com/2015/08/05/3875867/justin-thomas-hits-a-couple-of.html

The review for graduate transfer B-back Patrick Skov, in the competition for the starting job, was mixed.

“He carried the ball a couple times (Wednesday),” Johnson said. “He fell forward. It wasn’t like it was Adrian Peterson reincarnated or something."

:lol:

Back