Fall Camp News

Yall would do well to stop the handwringing and hanging onto everything PJ says. I'd focus on the substance of plays and actual events in practice. PJ isn't going to say that we are close to being ready, so and so is doing great and is going to dominate, etc. you will be sorely disappointed until kickoff if that's your interpretation of camp.

I was kinda hoping that Skov was the next Adrian Peterson. Kinda disappointed now. And when did Adrian Peterson die so he could be reincarnated?

Is the scrimmage Saturday before the Fan Day open to the public or season ticket holders?

Wonder if he's talking about the Adrian Peterson from Southern who played B-Back for him.
Edit: He was asked and said "either one":squint:

Also, all I can remember from this time last year was worrying about how bad we must be because of CPJ's practice comments.

Yall would do well to stop the handwringing and hanging onto everything PJ says. I'd focus on the substance of plays and actual events in practice. PJ isn't going to say that we are close to being ready, so and so is doing great and is going to dominate, etc. you will be sorely disappointed until kickoff if that's your interpretation of camp.

you're preaching to the choir. we all know how PJ is.

if you don't, this is what he has to say about our QB, who is one of the best players to come through Tech in 30 years:

“He’s a good player,” Johnson said. “I think he’ll be OK.”

Wonder if he's talking about the Adrian Peterson from Southern who played B-Back for him.
Edit: He was asked and said "either one":squint:

Also, all I can remember from this time last year was worrying about how bad we must be because of CPJ's practice comments.

[y]02t-qgwhmm8[/y]

Tackled by his own man.

Same offense.

you're preaching to the choir. we all know how PJ is.

if you don't, this is what he has to say about our QB, who is one of the best players to come through Tech in 30 years:

Very true. He never gets over zealous about any one or any thing. "It is what it is"

This is just the video from the audio segment posted earlier, but I think it's very interesting being able to see CPJ's face as he speaks. When I first read the blurbs from this in the AJC it sounds doom-and-gloom, but then listening to him speak you get a bit of a different impression. Seeing him say it even more so. You can see him smiling, see he is enjoying camp. That's something that doesn't come across as much in the audio, and does come across at all on paper.

[y]h3Qg55r-4GI[/y]

Really like this guy!

[y]8PA-bYN8HHE[/y]

Not camp-related, but I'll post it here with the Jamal vid:
[y]tsFG5frhNJE[/y]

I agree, CPJ doesn't look concerned at all and even has sort a smug look about him.

Jamal Golden Interviews Isiah Willis:
[y]b7udxkxLR4I[/y]

First scrimmage is today.

Last year before the first game, I told my wife that CPJ's demeanor was different. Either he knew we were going to have a very good year, or he knew that this was his last preseason at Tech and he was just enjoying himself.

More of that preseason CPJ swagger

[y]Dyxu7n0MAXw[/y]

Last year before the first game, I told my wife that CPJ's demeanor was different. Either he knew we were going to have a very good year, or he knew that this was his last preseason at Tech and he was just enjoying himself.

What's your opinion of his demeanor this season?

As a side note, I've been impressed by the composure, professionalism, and maturity of the players during their interviews this off-season. Watching the GT youtube stream is very different than watching other media streams.

What's your opinion of his demeanor this season?

As a side note, I've been impressed by the composure, professionalism, and maturity of the players during their interviews this off-season. Watching the GT youtube stream is very different than watching other media streams.

I haven't watched any others to compare. What do you recommend as a good contrast?

Back