General Coaching Search News Thread

It was 4th and 21. Not 4th and 1. They dropped us for huge sack on 2nd down then we spiked. Still stupid, and yea looks like Gailey gave him the wtf look. Here’s the video if you want to relive your misery

Note: the above video could be shocking to some who have never seen our defense get a stop

I haven't seen that series in over a decade. Dear God... I hated the Chan years.

It was 4th and 21. Not 4th and 1. They dropped us for huge sack on 2nd down then we spiked. Still stupid, and yea looks like Gailey gave him the wtf look. Here’s the video if you want to relive your misery

Note: the above video could be shocking to some who have never seen our defense get a stop

That “pro style “ offense, sure was offensive.

I haven't seen that series in over a decade. Dear God... I hated the Chan years.
Jesus - Calvin can't hang on in previous series and in my lifetime that was the worst Offensive coordinator in history - 3rd and 21 and spike it - how stupid

Wow I had forgotten the details. Now I remember why I was so pissed at the 3rd down spike... it was because it set up an impossible 4th and 21 instead of trying to get some of the yardage back to set up a more reasonable 4th down. The throw away on 4th down was just as bad as I remember it, though. No wonder Ball got a standing ovation from the UGA crowd in his last game at Sanford stadium.

Some are saying Jim Tressel is getting an interview today or tomorrow? Thoughts?

That OwlsDaily twitter account reported that the Stansbury/Collins meeting took place in GA, not NYC. Collins was headed to GA for a recruiting trip after NYC. This very well could have been a several day long meeting/interview. They were probably on the same flight out of NYC.

That OwlsDaily twitter account reported that the Stansbury/Collins meeting took place in GA, not NYC. Collins was headed to GA for a recruiting trip after NYC. This very well could have been a several day long meeting/interview. They were probably on the same flight out of NYC.
That football scoop guy who flew on the same plane probably would’ve noticed that. Maybe they were at the airport at the same time though.

That football scoop guy who flew on the same plane probably would’ve noticed that. Maybe they were at the airport at the same time though.
He never said he flew on same plane back to GA from NY. He was on plane to NY with TStan.

I was there that night and have never watched a replay of those events. Still haven’t.

Didn't someone say they read a report that Whisenhunt toured the facilities Monday?

A map view of any single StinGTalk thread
c71f5d38a901ec21531b1f3be89edc1d.jpg

Back