Godsey/Key Co-OC’s

Is there any truth to the Godsey/Key rumors?
Godsey yes. No idea about Key.
Key is not coming. Godsey might not be coming but Key will not be coaching at GT next season. Don’t think there has even been contact.
That being said, my guys love Key but Key would only come for the OC job and a raise. My sources wanted Godsey but not sure that is going to happen. I just don't see Key coming for a lateral move and would be surprised if he is offered the OC job.
Curious about who you are now.

So, I think the way this played out shows that thwg isn’t that close to the program.

So, I think the way this played out shows that thwg isn’t that close to the program.

I never meant to imply I was an insider. Just a big GT fan. I knew CGC was very likely to be our new coach going back to October. I was told the staff would be Godsey, maybe Key, Choice, Stan Hixson, and the rest Temple guys for the most part.

Later, it seemed Eric Henderson was going to be DL coach but that did not happen. I just know some people close to Collins.

Go Jackets.

I think it shows he knows George O'Leary, who it seems has had a good bit of influence in this coaching search/staff.

Back