Godsey/Key Co-OC’s

Lol nope. Mills was supposed to sign with Nebraska on signing day and instead found himself in a court room after a judge issued a warrant for a failure to make a court date. More of the same.
Driving without a license and failure to appear. Both show immaturity. Getting behind the wheel of a car without a license can void any insurance in a crash, can't it? Not showing up for court just is another warning sign to steer clear.

I wonder of Scott Frost called him and said "nope"

Last edited:
Interesting take, let’s see how it plays out!
FWIW, thwg did state later that he never expected Key on board in the same role or with co-OC attached for near the same money. And if you follow the rest of his other thread he apparently did know this a week or more ago. Guess nobody knew the associate HC thing was going to be offered at first.

Last edited:
I completely nailed this one folks.

From what I am hearing. Key focuses on run game, Godsey calls the plays.

Sure did.

DXrFtL.gif

I completely nailed this one folks.

Does seem like something happened with GG as he was coming. Did not think Key would come because of money but 33 jacket did and told me 2-3 weeks ago.

I think it was going to be GG and BK like you stated but GG got a promotion or something.

I saw this a day or 2 ago as well, and thought maybe that had something to do with him not coming on board.

Could be. I was never enthusiastic about bringing him in, myself, but happy to see him advance in his career.

Does seem like something happened with GG as he was coming. Did not think Key would come because of money but 33 jacket did and told me 2-3 weeks ago.

I think it was going to be GG and BK like you stated but GG got a promotion or something.
Eight NFL head coaches getting fired, plus all the coordinators in Atlanta. Makes for a lot of openings.

Back