Gold Unis this week.

GT65_UGA89

We’re a Coca-Cola school
While I am a traditionalist, and therefore prefer the G/W/G ensemble, I do like those helmets. But, as has been mentioned, the jersey gold does not match the helmet gold, which is unfortunate.

In terms of the adidas t-shirts and golf shirt that I have, the helmet gold seems to match those while the jersey is just off.

Xihix

Dodd-Like
why can't anyone ever do the stripes on the side of the pants well?

GoJackets89

Helluva Engineer
The gold on the helmet looks like it could be matched with the Saint's gold numbers on their all white unis. I don't get how they can be so far off. That being said, I still like them.

DaDodd

Varsity Lurker
I LOVE the gold unis (I am not a fan of wearing white at home), but here's what they would look like if they matched the helmet.
I wish we wore a darker gold like this instead of the pastel.

THANK YOU! This it what it should look like. I just wish Tech would try just a little. They probably ordered them without even making a demo set. The spring game unis were more gold the ones their wearing tomorrow. I'm a fan of GWG for home games but I think they should wear WGW for homecoming each year.

ElCidBUZZingFAN

Dodd-Like
I LOVE the gold unis (I am not a fan of wearing white at home), but here's what they would look like if they matched the helmet.
I wish we wore a darker gold like this instead of the pastel.
Why can’t we have these nice things?

savbandjacket

Dr. SBJ
I’ve made the decision that I’m going to limit my complaining and the things that bother me to things that matter....like following the Wreck out of the tunnel. So I’m just going to be happy that we have a sharp looking uniform rather than tying myself up about it shades of gold.

User 10337

These Unis are fire . No doubt we should use them next week.

Buuuuuutttt i love the all white at home. It gives us an unique identity. Similar to Real Madrid in soccer, it is a classic and iconic all white look at home.
There are very few american football teams at any level who wear all white. Sadly, we dont wear all white and suck and branding, so yeahh...this week’s jerseys look great.
Us and LSU. Funny enough, LSU is wearing purple at home this weekend.

User 10337

As has been posted - the Gold in the hat does not match the Gold on the shirt.

It didn’t under CCG, and I have never seen it match anywhere else unless the hat is a non- metallic yellow, cheddar color.

Therefore all that being said -

WHO GIVES A CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE GOLD TRIM IN THE HAT AND CLOTH IN THE SHIRT ARE NOT AN EXACT MATCH - SO THE öööö WHAT?! THAT CAN BE OUR LOOK. ( ever gandered upon the crap Gold n.d. hat and how far off it is from their puke Gold/green pants?)

IT IS OUR UNI THAT OUR GUYS ARE GOING TO DO BATTLE IN!

IT IS PROBABLY MORE UNIQUE THAN ANY UNI IN CFB.

IT IS BETTER THAN THE CJ THROWBACKS.

IT IS BETTER THAN THE CCG G/G/W UNI.

IT AINT PERFECT BUT IT IS BETTER THAN MOST THINGS GT.

IT IS MORE UNIQUE, OR AS MUCH SO, AS G/W/G. AND, GOD LOVE HIM, COACH DODD KILLED A LOT OF THE MAGIC ASSOCIATED WITH THAT LOOK.

THIS IS OUR ööööING UNI - THAT OUR GUYS WILL WEAR!

STOP THE ööööING BITCHING AND START SCREAMING OUR GUTS OUT WHEN OUR GUYS TAKE THE FIELD.

AND DO IT REGARDLESS OF WHAT THEY WEAR. STOP THE CANDY AZZ CRYING - and it starts now with me.

Found the whenyousaybud alt account

DinnerJacket

Slowly eroding every brain cell
The gold in the '06 throwbacks matched and it's one of the reasons it's universally adored. I'm not going to be an asshole about this because I appreciate the amount of impassioned screaming in this post.
I agree. Wreck Em's photoshop is better than the washed out gold as well. For those that say it can't be matched, it certainly was in that throw back game. I mean when the announcers even commented on how sharp those unis looked, I can't see why it is so hard. I hate the 'new' chosen gold. It looks like it's been in the wash with bleach.

Buzzing72

Jolly Good Fellow
I think it’s the best looking uniforms we have worn since the Calvin throwbacks. Could care less if the gold doesn’t match. Awesome job Adidas!