How Does Utah Have A Better Team Than Tech …

Just a ridiculous comment. All fanbases are the same. You win and prove your worth as a program and fans will come. You alienate and lash out and fans won’t follow you to the Varsity.
It wasn’t a real good idea to take juvenile pot shots at the old regime. Some of us are just GT fans and will fall in line behind the coach, but when you dump on the old guy you pretty much gotta produce or you end up where we are now. Everybody’s pissed and your job just got a lot harder. It didn’t have to be this way but he announced we’re we’re gonna play “big time football” and he keeps stepping on his dick every other day. Inexperience and poor leadership.

Just a ridiculous comment. All fanbases are the same. You win and prove your worth as a program and fans will come. You alienate and lash out and fans won’t follow you to the Varsity.
Yeah, ok. THAT’s the reason some of our “fans” act the way they do.

Only a handful of P5 teams aren't better than us. Not sure why it would be a surprise that Utah isn't among that small group.
Only a handful of G5 aren’t better than us, either.

It wasn’t a real good idea to take juvenile pot shots at the old regime. Some of us are just GT fans and will fall in line behind the coach, but when you dump on the old guy you pretty much gotta produce or you end up where we are now. Everybody’s pissed and your job just got a lot harder. It didn’t have to be this way but he announced we’re we’re gonna play “big time football” and he keeps stepping on his dick every other day. Inexperience and poor leadership.

Didn't we line up in the flexbone on CGC’s first play here? Really stupid.

Didn't we line up in the flexbone on CGC’s first play here? Really stupid.
Not to be disagreeable but I thought it was a nice tip of the hat to our previous coach who will probably end up in the hall of fame.

He's the first Navy coach to beat Notre Dame and only the 2nd coach since Dodd to beat the dwags three times.

I don't miss the triple option but I sure as hell miss having a football coach as our head coach.

Utah’s coach must have an IQ of under 50. Everyone in the country, except Utah’s coach, knew their only chance was to run the ball from the 15, try to score with under 30 seconds and go for 2. The fool throws the ball in the end zone. Absolutely zero chance Utah keeps OSU from a FG with almost 2 minutes left. Idiot.

Utah’s coach must have an IQ of under 50. Everyone in the country, except Utah’s coach, knew their only chance was to run the ball from the 15, try to score with under 30 seconds and go for 2. The fool throws the ball in the end zone. Absolutely zero chance Utah keeps OSU from a FG with almost 2 minutes left. Idiot.
Yup. Neither side had been playing defense and you can't afford to go to OT with a backup QB. End the game on your own terms

Yeah and we threw a pass to a TE. Embarassing move and just the first of many it turns out.
That's not how I remember it. I thought it was a nice gesture.

At some point we have to move on.

At some point we have to move on.

Yes, I typed that twice.

Back