I hope CGC remembers this game...

The Jacket

The Coat
I'm not sure I admire or loathe the people trying to focus on non-officiating aspects of this game. My anger over the refs treating us like an integrated high school team in the early 70s pretty much consumed all my energy by the early 4th quarter.
This. I hope the players and coaches strengthen their resolve to improve and move past this quickly. But I'm not on scholarship, I'm on the internet.

GT65_UGA89

We’re a Coca-Cola school
I'm not sure I admire or loathe the people trying to focus on non-officiating aspects of this game. My anger over the refs treating us like an integrated high school team in the early 70s pretty much consumed all my energy by the early 4th quarter.
I was basically screaming at my TV, at the officiating, in the 4Q. I haven’t done that since the 2014 GT-UGA game.

The Jacket

The Coat
I think there are a number of coaches who would've been tossed if they were in CGC's position tonight.

I'm trying to imagine the refs pulling that öööö with Muschamp on the sidelines...
I know nobody wants to talk about Paul Johnson, but I have an image in my head of him being out there tonight instead of CGC, and when Narduzzi tries to hold on to his hand like a spurned lover, instead of just tearing it away like Collins did, Paul turns around and knocks him the öööö out.

ScionOfSouthland

Dodd-Like
I was basically screaming at my TV, at the officiating, in the 4Q. I haven’t done that since the 2014 GT-UGA game.
What was the game where CPJ let UGA score intentionally so he could get the ball back and try to win it? 2010? That was the last time I was so pissed at a game.

gtfan088

Dodd-Like
I know nobody wants to talk about Paul Johnson, but I have an image in my head of him being out there tonight instead of CGC, and when Narduzzi tries to hold on to his hand like a spurned lover, instead of just tearing it away like Collins did, Paul turns around and knocks him the öööö out.
Yeah, Collins isn't even remotely a hothead on the sidelines most games. He'll question some calls here or there, but rarely seems to get intensely emotional. It took the worst officiated game I've ever seen to get him going.

I'm not sure all those refs make it out of the stadium alive if they do this at LSU.

00Burdell

Mod Thyself
Staff member
I get the feeling Narduzzi (who is abysmal at clock management) will remember the look away handshake at the end of the game for a long time.
Maybe I should send him a framed 8x10 of it to make GD sure he doesn't forget it.

And do you think CGC is going to forget Hilbilly Sweeny's attempt to embarrass our program? I mean if you want to wonder about who's pissed off at who and who has a score to settle against who then maybe you should think about it from GT's perspective and not worry whether or not we hurt Narduzzi's ööööing feelings and whether we should now be scared of him. That Pittsburgh bitch better be afraid of us from now on.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
There wasn’t anything cheap there he tackled his midsection. Sims head snapped back and hit the ground. It wasn’t a dirty hit.

There is plenty to be pissed about without making öööö up
Like Pitts QB getting brushed on the shoulder pads and getting a roughing the passer or barely getting hit on the sideline and getting a late hit or a GT stop making a 3rd and long getting a bogus personal foul or a Pitt WR running out of bounds on his own, our player makes a clean play on the ball and somehow gets a PI? If all of those are penalties, then certainly the Sims takedown was

ScionOfSouthland

Dodd-Like
I kept saying I want to hear him rage during the presser, but in reality, Jesus that is a tough position to be in.
TBH it takes a lot to take a MOAB from the ACC like that and not explode in front of the camera.

I am generally not a fan of Geoff’s “how dare you insult our ___” comments post-game when he is trying to sell a transformation, but this officiating was the worst I have ever seen and I’ve seen some öööö.

He had every right to rip into this crew. That he didn’t says a lot. How you interpret it is up to you.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
He'd be crying if his ass was on the receiving end of the ass raping by those refs
He is at his peak at Pitt. He knows GT is nowhere near our peak and will pass Pitt within a few years. Pitt is Duke. Pitt is Wake

The Jacket

The Coat
Yeah, Collins isn't even remotely a hothead on the sidelines most games. He'll question some calls here or there, but rarely seems to get intensely emotional. It took the worst officiated game I've ever seen to get him going.

I'm not sure all those refs make it out of the stadium alive if they do this at LSU.
The thing that annoys me about Narduzzi is that he was watching that game, and he knows perfectly well what he saw tonight and what happened. If you want to go celebrate with your players, fine, öööö right off back to your öööö hole. But don't laugh like a jackass and act baffled as to why Collins is pissed.

ScionOfSouthland

Dodd-Like
According to ESPN it was Narduzzi that stiffed Collins. What an asshole

GT Postgame ESPN.PNG
Looked to me like CGC wanted it over as soon as possible and wanted his guys off the field as soon as possible as well. I don’t blame them for getting upset after that. The Pitt RB bragged about getting lit after the game.