I hope CGC remembers this game...

The more I watch the clip of the handshake, the more Narduzzi looks like a total ööööing jackass.

edit: I actually respect Geoff for not turning around and getting into it with him over hanging onto his hand like that. For all the emotions running through his head, he didn't need his counterpart acting like a child. But Narduzzi did, and Collins walked away. öööö Narduzzi.

honestly I don’t think his mind was on it at all. To me it seemed the handshake was a minimum formality to getting to his team.

I'd really like for us to get an explanation as to why the game was being held up for Pitt in the red zone. If there is some rare, obscure rule they know about, I wish the league would let us in on it. We wouldn't have had to spike the ball had the refs just said "Whoa, hold up, us refs gonna talk for a few minutes."
If you’re referring to the one after the bullshit late hit out of bounds call and then the dead ball personal foul on Pitt, my father’s assessment was that the refs realized after Pitt ran the first down play from the 18 that those fouls should have offset and the call should been Pitts ball 4th and goal from the six. Pitt didn’t make the line to gain/td on third down and then both penalty yards should have been assess(negated) prior to 4th down since the down counts on late hits and dead ball fouls. The refs realized their stupidity and had the discuss it but it was too late to correct at that point.

If you’re referring to the one after the bullshit late hit out of bounds call and then the dead ball personal foul on Pitt, my father’s assessment was that the refs realized after Pitt ran the first down play from the 18 that those fouls should have offset and the call should been Pitts ball 4th and goal from the six. Pitt didn’t make the line to gain/td on third down and then both penalty yards should have been assess(negated) prior to 4th down since the down counts on late hits and dead ball fouls. The refs realized their stupidity and had the discuss it but it was too late to correct at that point.
What a damn circus. Good lord.

:lol:
1) Baloney and juice will be my pregame meal should we get the last game.

2) Narduzzi confirming he's a twat. Playing dumb and saying "I thought it was a good game" makes you sound like a moron and an asshole, not a nice guy.

3) Everyone on cfb Twitter who routinely begins their tweets with "Y'all.." should be executed in public. It is not cute or funny.

4) That officiating crew really, really should kill themselves.

Narduzzi is a knucklehead. But I would’ve obviously been more ticked off at Dabo Swinney for what he did.

Some of there players came across as bitches on TV

What's wrong with that?

You know the old adage, "If you're selling to everyone then you're selling to no one"? I find the same thing applies to hate.

Also, getting really pissed off and hating teams full of people/kids you don't know every week is exhausting and really can't be good for your overall mood.

I'd say reserve the hate for U[sic]GA and one or two other teams who actually deserve it. Spending every single week consumed by hatred is no way to go through life.

I don’t know what Collins was doing there. His beef should be with the refs. Not the other coach.
Collins didn't do anything that isn't done in half the games played every week. Think of all the quick, curt handshakes you've seen at midfield where the coaches barely even make eye contact, if at all. The only difference last night was that Narduzzi acted like a ööööing douche and held onto Collins hand when he knew Collins wasn't interested in the pleasantries, and he knew damn well why because he watched the same öööö show as the rest of us. I get why people are being quick to say both of them acted childish, but when I rewatched the clip, the only person I saw behaving like a prick was Narduzzi.

Back