Identity

A couple of you hinted that I was “option first” or “didn’t want GT to do well” that’s not true. It’s more of I’m not super excited that we are going to be trying the same things everyone else does with lesser talent and expect better results. Makes me anxious. And I posted a thread earlier this season, being thankful for how we didn’t have purses, lunchboxes, or dildo shoulder pads on the sideline. And most of you agreed. Now we’re dressing up in ööööing Star Wars costumes. Holding stupid signs, like half of the other schools.

WE haven't done that. And what kind of loser is just going to sit there and bemoan GTs talent?

i don't trust any coach that's fat. if a coach isn't disciplined enough to keep his own health in check then i don't know how you can expect him to have a strong, consistent disciplined team. show me the last coach that won a national championship that was fat.

good luck.

Bowden, Miles (kinda), Jimmy Johnson, woody Hayes.

CPJ - Not.

The 10 or 15 3O guys on the various GT boards would not have been happy until they were the only ones in the stadium for GT football games.

BTW, I am one of the grumpy old turds, but I have seen all the Bback dives and AB keepers I can stomach.

Exactly, and these same people think it Fantastic that we have 700 yards of O in a game - and no problem we still lost that game.

I sat through every play of a game 14 days ago in Athens. That was the best rushing offensive team? in what? Going backwards? on 4th and 20? That sucked.

Our rushing stats were always padded by playing cupcakes. We got 3 unexpected cupcakes this year in BG, Loserville, and a generationally-dismal VPI team. 2 of those are P5. Not sure we attempted a pass against either - there was no need to.

Check out the total offense #s vs Duke, UVA, Miami, and Pitt. Nothing amazing whatsoever.

Lol. This is from the Tenuta days. 3rd down was called the money down. Stakes are at its highest. Either you are going to bow up and get the offense off the or let them convert.

Where are 9 losses at?

Money down and the dollar defense

How many of the current 129 teams have a Natty winning coach?
I will answer my own question
Jimbo Fisher
Dabo Swinney
Nick Saban
Gus Malzahn
* Urban Meyer

Edited to add Aubie

Last edited:
Actually it is. YPG just as good as 2014. You act Surprised that we didn’t slug it out with UGa for 60 minutes or something. It sucks, but they are on a different level right now.

Their rush defense was very average this season. They were great against one team.

UVA has a good rush defense. UGA did not.

I think GT will win 7 games in 2019 and that will be a good start for Coach Collins who will be installing a new offense.

@Clemson L
USF W
The Citadel W
@Temple W
@Duke W
NCSU L
North Carolina W
Pitt W
Virginia Tech W
@Miami L
@Virginia L
UGAG L

I think GT will win 7 games in 2019 and that will be a good start for Coach Collins who will be installing a new offense.

@Clemson L
USF W
The Citadel W
@Temple W
@Duke W
NCSU L
North Carolina W
Pitt W
Virginia Tech W
@Miami L
@Virginia L
UGAG L
If you are right about that I’d be totally fine with it.

I will answer my own question
Jimbo Fisher
Dabo Swinney
Nick Saban
Gus Malzahn
* Urban Meyer

Edited to add Aubie

+Mack Brown and Les Miles

And I believe Chizik was the coach at auburn for their title

+Mack Brown and Les Miles

And I believe Chizik was the coach at auburn for their title
I didn't add Miles or Mack cause they weren't head coaches in FBS this year, at least I don't think Miles was. Of course, Urban leaves the list for 2019. You are probably correct about Chizik

Back