Identity

I didn't add Miles or Mack cause they weren't head coaches in FBS this year, at least I don't think Miles was. Of course, Urban leaves the list for 2019. You are probably correct about Chizik
You said current :naughty:

Never said anyone would Rather lose a game.

My mistake. I presumed the implication was that those people cared about offense in isolation more than the outcome of the game.

I still think your claim is mistaken and would appreciate a source of someone here who thinks a loss with 700 yards of offense is fantastic.

Lol. This is from the Tenuta days. 3rd down was called the money down. Stakes are at its highest. Either you are going to bow up and get the offense off the or let them convert.

Where are 9 losses at?

I mean, given our third down defense over the years, I'd be fine if we added a "4th down necklace" or w/e at this point.

He did the money down at Florida, too. I kind of got the impression the players and fans were into it
Maybe one of the problems we have is that our fans aren't into this type of stuff, and players like it when the fans are into this type of stuff?

EDIT: I think DirtyJacket said it better, in a more direct way.

Maybe one of the problems we have is that our fans aren't into this type of stuff, and players like it when the fans are into this type of stuff?
Maybe we could appeal to some other fans that like that stuff, and our stadium might not be as empty?

Our fans would be into stuff if the players were. It’s a chicken or the egg argument. Our fans weren’t into All The Way Turnt Up either, then that became a thing that got everyone hyped.

Our fans are into alcohol. I’m sure our players are too. Therefore, we need alcohol sales in the stadium. Everyone wins.
giphy.gif

What about a whiskey down, where every time our defense gets a stop on 3rd and long you take a shot?

We'll have a black out game. No one wears black, but we can't remember the outcome of the game or why we woke up in a bush.

So CPJ will have a lower win % than Chan if we lose the bowl. Interesting

If you subtract out the lower level cupcakes and only consider opponents with 85 schollies, TPR has a much lower win % than does Chan, TPR got fat off of lower level cupcakes and padded his win %

Back