Inofficial CFP Thread

Then I do not understand how it is physically possible for someone to lead with their shoulder, because most of the time my head sits on top of mine.
Because you obviously didn't watch the play or you're too damn hard headed to admit you're wrong. Take your pick. It was targeting. It was reviewed. Obviously the refs, announcers, replay officials disagree with your expert analysis

Sermon is doing everything. Fields has no interest in throwing the ball downfield. How is Clemson not covering the check down?

I know its not the party line but after Clemson tried to embarrass our program, I don't look at them the same.

I'd be fine of Ohio St. ran up the score on them.

It wasn't Clemson who was embarrassing our program unfortunately.

No. He led with the crown. It was reviewed and confirmed. The rule is for the protection of the offensive AND defensive player.
First of all Fields was not a defenseless player on that play. He’s right about it having to check all the boxes. That play didn’t.

Because you obviously didn't watch the play or you're too damn hard headed to admit you're wrong. Take your pick. It was targeting. It was reviewed. Obviously the refs, announcers, replay officials disagree with your expert analysis

It was targeting; but some of us disagree that he was intentionally leading with the crown of his helmet.

First of all Fields was not a defenseless player on that play. He’s right about it having to check all the boxes. That play didn’t.
He doesn't have to be a defenseless player. The rule is to protect the defensive player too. He could have concussed or broken his neck on that play.

So it’s not possible for referees to ever incorrectly call targeting? That literally happens every college football Saturday which is why the rule is under so much scrutiny. It’s enforced all over the place and not static.

Jesus Christ you people are ööööing desperate for a fight over anything. I just ööööing said that I do not understand how you're supposed to lead with your shoulder, and no, it doesn't make any sense to me that you can be ejected if the player you're tackling causes the contact with the crown of your helmet.

I don't give a öööö about being right, you angry öööö. öööö off. Jesus Christ I hate this ööööing board.

He doesn't have to be a defenseless player. The rule is to protect the defensive player too. He could have concussed or broken his neck on that play.
It has to check all the boxes to be targeting and an ejection. What part do you not understand about that?

Ohio State having their way with the farm boys

Back