Kirby Smart to dwagland

It's gonna be hard for me to go along with derailing this thread in favor of another discussion on admissions. If we were getting our doors blown off every Thanksgiving, sure. But that isn't the case. This year the gasping remains of our decimated roster sucked a little bit more than Georgia. The two years before that we split overtime results with them.

There's a conversation to be had about academic constraints, but I'm not interested in doing it if the conversation begins by pretending that Georgia is blowing us out every year and it doesn't make a difference for us who their coach is.

WTF? Winning 13 out of the last 15 against us isn't enough? If we stay within a touchdown, you are somehow happy?

öööö...just öööö.

Biggest coaching vacancy open and they go with another Sabanite, this time as a head coach. How many from Saban's tree have been successful on their own? Just McElwain?

Kinda like the belichick of the ncaa

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WTF? Winning 13 out of the last 15 against us isn't enough? If we stay within a touchdown, you are somehow happy?

öööö...just öööö.

Yes, that's what I said. And our two wins are whatever, we played them close so if we had lost I would be completely fine with that.

Yes, that's what I said. And our two wins are whatever, we played them close so if we had lost I would be completely fine with that.

No real fan is ever "completely fine" with a loss to the ööööing öööööööööö mutts.

bc65d8d77cf650e7f8782aeef44594237f4149753426aab39af59688f5e435e3.jpg

No real fan is ever "completely fine" with a loss to the ööööing öööööööööö mutts.

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/bc/bc65d8d77cf650e7f8782aeef44594237f4149753426aab39af59688f5e435e3.jpg[/IG][/QUOTE]

I am. And I'm completely serious.

Like this news. He's a DAWG, so we know they now have a dumb coach. He has proven one thing - he can coach a fine defense with 8 or 9 starters who will all have careers in the NFL. I wonder how many could do the same.

I am. And I'm completely serious.

You're a Microcosm of Tech Fan Mediocrity.

I guarantee you not a single Tech player is satisfied with losing to those motherööööers. I do not understand why so many of our fans fear success so thoroughly.

I guarantee you not a single Tech player is satisfied with losing to those motherööööers. I do not understand why so many of our fans fear success so thoroughly.

I dunno, the idea of seeing us win just scares me. That's why I was totally saying that I was okay with losing to Georgia. I'm so seriously right now.

I dunno, the idea of seeing us win just scares me. That's why I was totally saying that I was okay with losing to Georgia. I'm so seriously right now.

Now I know you're full of crap. But I also know of Tech fans who ARE OK with losses like Saturday's and find such games to be "moral victories".

I figure these are the types of people who were given participation trophies as kids. "Everyone's a winner" kind of crap.

Now I know you're full of crap. But I also know of Tech fans who ARE OK with losses like Saturday's and find such games to be "moral victories".

I figure these are the types of people who were given participation trophies as kids. "Everyone's a winner" kind of crap.

Yeah. Kinda this. I don't really give a öööö about being one or two plays away from beating them. We can't close against them and that's what good teams do. Close.

Always be closing. Or quit and go tell your wife your troubles.

Have to say TheJacket is a great GT fan. I appreciate his opinions.

Paul Johnson has used up last year's credit this year for me. If he doesn't beat the dwags next year, I'm not gonna lobby for his firing but I won't be too upset if he does get fired. He's not getting paid $3m a year to almost beat them. If we think that there's no other way and with someone else we can't even come close, we might as well quit putting up the NC banners at BDS. Tired of living for titles won 20 years ago.

Paul Johnson has used up last year's credit this year for me. If he doesn't beat the dwags next year, I'm not gonna lobby for his firing but I won't be too upset if he does get fired. He's not getting paid $3m a year to almost beat them. If we think that there's no other way and with someone else we can't even come close, we might as well quit putting up the NC banners at BDS. Tired of living for titles won 20 years ago.

I know I am beating a dead horse here bro but one more time and I'm done. I'll ban myself for the rest of the offseason. When we get beat continually over a long long period of time with multiple coaches on both sides it might be best to figure there is a problem that really has nothing to do with the coaches.

:lol: I kind of felt bad.

Anyway, now this is a conversation how we shouldn't be okay with just keeping it close against Georgia, which is decidedly not what I was talking about in any way, shape or form so I'm out.

:lol: I kind of felt bad.

Anyway, now this is a conversation how we shouldn't be okay with just keeping it close against Georgia, which is decidedly not what I was talking about in any way, shape or form so I'm out.

Chickenshit. This is the reason why we can never close against the dwags.

Back