Marcus Marshall??

We will always have the opening play vs Vandy, Mr. Marshall. Little cry.

If MM wants to go to UGA, absolutely let him go. We need to how class like Richt did with JJ. Its not like UGA does not have several others as good or better. We will look like complete aholes if we try to block him.

Exactly. We would be crucified if we blocked that. Plus, it might cause division over there with their remaining RBs (Chubb & Michel leaving) if they let him come in.

I think if he wanted to go to another ACC school he has to sit 2 seasons?

He has been a good S/A here and I hope he finds what he is looking for. If he went to ugag, he would not be on the field until 2018, is that correct? Is there no way to replace him by then.

This is college football today.

I could swear that Richt had blocked someone from transferring to Tech prior to JJ transferring, but I don't remember who.

But why would it make us look like assholes? I mean, he could tell the ins and outs of how we do things behind closed doors and that could hurt us. Would you be fine with that?

WTH? "Ins and outs of how we do things". Has JJ provided that to us in a fashion that is more valuable than what coaches are paid to do?

This blows my mind. Who has starting QBs and RBs transfer other than us??? Freaking lame. He was the lightning to Mills' thunder. We are a much better offense with both of them playing. If he's leaving, then he should sit for the bowl to give PT to a future contributor.

I would let him go wherever. As good as he was for us, he wont crack the rotation at UGA. Hell, maybe allowing that will lead to some goodwill on a transfer down the road from ole Kirby Fart...doubt it.

I look forward to hearing CPJ's comments on this. Hopefully he gives us more than coach speak.

Believe bama had a starting RB go to ut? Not sure. OU starting QB went to aTm. OU had another starting QB go to UCLA. Crap, it happens quite often.

Doubt he is around for bowl game if that was your contention. Believe everyone realizes that.

WTH? "Ins and outs of how we do things". Has JJ provided that to us in a fashion that is more valuable than what coaches are paid to do?
Well, JJ did play for another coach - but we did beat uGA this year, just sayin'.

It's about touchdowns man ...TD's. MM would lead us to the Red Zone and then DM comes in to take it to the house. Chicks dig the six.

fWx327.gif

Going to UGA would be dumb because the OC over there didn't know how to use Chubb & Michel; not likely he would figure out how to Marshall.

Losing both Mills and Marshall would be a typical GT offseason. Weimerskirsch bitches!
1 down 1 to go

Start practicing your spelling/pronunciation: "Weimerskirch", pronounced why-mer-skirch

Back