New uniforms incoming

To save time from watching the video over and over...

1658160831629.png

1658160893837.png

1658160862217.png
Those are all great. I wonder if we’ll see the white helmet?

The numbers on the gold top look scrunched but maybe it's just me. The other two look great

Love most of it, not sure about "different golds" pants, will reserve judgement until they come out of the tunnel:

1658162935434.png

Last edited:
1) only one white jersey with gold numbers - YES

2) traditional stripes on sleeves and pants - YES

3) white numbers on blue jerseys - YES

3) NO BLUE PANTS!!!! Y E S

I don't mind the white helmets at all but won't be sad if we do all traditional gold helmets.

I would be fine if we never wore blue, but if we have to wear blue one or two games a year, this combination with white numbers and white pants is THE ONE. It's the only combination that works if white and gold are what should be predominant.

minor quibbles -

- I would have made numbers on gold jerseys white with dark navy border.

- the gold pants don't match anything else. I'm trying not to be critical but I don't know why they can't get this right. Our uniforms in the late 90s had it right but we can't seem to figure it out over the last 10 years.

Now hopefully they make the field match with white and gold and no blue end zones.

GO JACKETS

Yeah, that’s not a bad blue jersey, as far as blue jerseys go. (Compare to the blue with gold numbers in the background - bleh.)

JRjr

I like the blue pants and the white helmet, but I’m still young, been a tech fan my whole life, really started understanding the game during the Justin Thomas era, I’m 13, and I LOVE blue pants and jersey, wish the numbers on the white jersey were navy instead of gold, but great jerseys
Same. I love the traditional gold/white combos but the white/navy/navy combo has always been a favorite of mine. Do it once a year for a color rush type game then save the navy jersey for another "specialty" game with the white pants.

Same. I love the traditional gold/white combos but the white/navy/navy combo has always been a favorite of mine. Do it once a year for a color rush type game then save the navy jersey for another "specialty" game with the white pants.
Not a fan of the gold on the white jersey though

Back