New uniforms incoming

Outside of this atrocity,
yltAhE75uYdrRx_8Ns76.jpg

it wasn't so much that the Russell uniforms looked bad, it was more that the players didn't like how they felt and Russell just had zero cool factor as a brand that basically makes sweatshirts for WalMart. It was a bad image more so than a bad looking uniform.
And I would agree that those honeycomb uniforms were probably the ugliest ever. Unfortunately, although more "cool" and better quality, the Adidas ones just suck so far.

Looks like they made the yellow on the jersey and pant so far off from the numbers and helmets and leg stripes that they can't be used....horrible yellow.

Looks like they made the yellow on the jersey and pant so far off from the numbers and helmets and leg stripes that they can't be used....horrible yellow.

Why do the stripes not go to the end of the pants what the öööö is this öööö

My god the yellow looks so damn bad. How anyone could have looked at this öööö and gone "yep that matches" is a mystery. The one picture where the helmets and jerseys "match" the helmet looks to be a totally different gold color. Honestly hope we just run GWW, WWW, GBW, and WBW all season, the gold jerseys and pants are that bad.

I wish all the gold looked like the pant stripe so we could blind everyone during noon games

Outside of this atrocity,
yltAhE75uYdrRx_8Ns76.jpg

it wasn't so much that the Russell uniforms looked bad, it was more that the players didn't like how they felt and Russell just had zero cool factor as a brand that basically makes sweatshirts for WalMart. It was a bad image more so than a bad looking uniform.

I'm not catering to how these kids feel, that's what's put society in this situation. Despite tradition, the only color gold I care about right now is this one and the team should be also:

image-72.jpg

Have to agree, the 2016 and 2017 Russell sets were great for the most part. My gripe with those was that a few of the players had different different sized numbers/trim around the numbers. I remember Kirvonte Benson and Parker Braun having jersey numbers that were slightly off from the rest of the team.

This new set is great, ESPECIALLY those blue jerseys (and I'm not usually a fan of our blue stuff). Gold jerseys really cool as well. Could have done without the blue pants, but IIWII. Main thing is: a HUGE upgrade from our 2018-2021 set which kind of sucked.

This new set is great, ESPECIALLY those blue jerseys (and I'm not usually a fan of our blue stuff). Gold jerseys really cool as well. Could have done without the blue pants, but IIWII. Main thing is: a HUGE upgrade from our 2018-2021 set which kind of sucked.
This. There really aren't any gripes to be made here aside from relatively meaningless - if inexcusable - details like the stripe. I think most of us could do without the blue pants, but this is what we have been asking for. The only people not getting what they want are the no-blue-ever people.

Back