New uniforms incoming

The template is so close to being perfect. My biggest complaint is the leg stripe ending early, which makes no sense to me and looks weird.

The one obvious issue overall is the gold. We had the big initiative several years ago to decide on the one, true "Tech Gold", but we have at least 2 (arguably 3) shades going on in these and I'm not sure any are "Tech Gold".

Overall, I think these are an improvement on the last gen.

What if I told you the YouTube video release wasn’t actually about a uniform unveiling, but rather the tea leaves forecast of Leo Blackburn and his impending three touchdown Clemson debut and subsequent coronation?

i’m choosing to believe he’s the center of this video for a reason because they know what’s fixing to happen to all these CB’s…

My best GT polo's are Cutter & Buck. When Adidas took over I hoped they would have some good options. I have not seen any good offerings yet.
This is also my opnion. Where the heck is the bling for the fans or for Fanatics.com?

I made the agonizingly long trip to BDS last year for the VT game and spent over an hour in the GT Bookstore to buy some GT stuff for wife and daughter. I even saw Sinjin Days in the store so figured it was my lucky day.

It wasn’t.

I left the store without buying anything. Everything they had sucked. I went home empty-handed.

Oh great. Another uniform reveal. Collins obviously spends more time with the digital marketing and uniform group than he does with the coaches. Until all the ATL and 404 crap is erased and someone in art 101 can replicate Old Gold, the uniforms scream 2nd rate. While he is redesigning uniforms, can someone require Collins to ditch the short sleeves and put on a hoodie, a coaches shirt, a tie, anything but the vest and tight stuff?

Oh great. Another uniform reveal. Collins obviously spends more time with the digital marketing and uniform group than he does with the coaches. Until all the ATL and 404 crap is erased and someone in art 101 can replicate Old Gold, the uniforms scream 2nd rate. While he is redesigning uniforms, can someone require Collins to ditch the short sleeves and put on a hoodie, a coaches shirt, a tie, anything but the vest and tight stuff?

You think he designs uniforms?

What makes you think he spent more time with this than with the coaches? We were due new uniforms. Some of you bitch just to bitch.

You think he designs uniforms?

troll-hero.png

He could be trolling but there are some out there that will find anything at all to bitch about (and use it to bash CGC if possible). Hell he could have organized a huge fundraising drive this offseason that generated $500M for the program and there are folks out there that would bitch because he spent too much time on that.

Back