New uniforms incoming

GTWannaBee

Dodd-Like
blue with white pants looks decent(not counting the short striping effect) but they sure didn't appear to be very focused on football.
How dare they spend every single moment of their lives being what you would call focused on football. How dare they actually enjoy being on the team or being a college student. Kick them all off the team!

1982Jacket

Dropper of the F Bomb
How dare they spend every single moment of their lives being what you would call focused on football. How dare they actually enjoy being on the team or being a college student. Kick them all off the team!
They're professionals. They need to be dedicated to their jobs, like you and me and everyone else.

GTWannaBee

Dodd-Like
They're professionals. They need to be dedicated to their jobs, like you and me and everyone else.
How much money do you think Dylan McDuffie is getting to play football right now? Do you ever do anything other than work? My guess is you took a few personal phone calls during business hours. Probably played a few games of Solitaire too. These are still kids playing a game…

JoltinJacket

► Ģŏ ʝąҁʞεɫʂ ◄
The traditional 3 stripe life!!! It only makes sense - the stinger stripe wouldn't have jived with the new uni template.

GoGATech

Big Dummy
Did I overlook where it was mentioned that we have a new white helmet with solid stripes?

Screenshots_2022-08-16-08-15-20.png
I don't think it was ever mentioned anywhere but yeah, same white helmet with same stripe colors but now it is a full length stripe instead of coming to a point. It still stops halfway down the back of the helmet though and doesn't go all the way to the bottom.

JoltinJacket

► Ģŏ ʝąҁʞεɫʂ ◄
I don't think it was ever mentioned anywhere but yeah, same white helmet with same stripe colors but now it is a full length stripe instead of coming to a point. It still stops halfway down the back of the helmet though and doesn't go all the way to the bottom.
Helmet stripes feeling the same budget cut effects as the new pants.

LambdaChiGT

Dodd-Like
they are awful.......go with Dodd unis or blackwatch and be donewith it............we are not the ducks of Oregon
Lol at comparing these to the over the top wildness that Oregon puts out there.

Tampa Jacket

Helluva Engineer
Outside of this atrocity,
yltAhE75uYdrRx_8Ns76.jpg

it wasn't so much that the Russell uniforms looked bad, it was more that the players didn't like how they felt and Russell just had zero cool factor as a brand that basically makes sweatshirts for WalMart. It was a bad image more so than a bad looking uniform.
I can’t believe any coach worth his salt would even let our players put that ugly uniform on in that picture below.

vapspwi

Dodd-Like
I’m not a fan of the blue jerseys or all-blue unis, but blue is one of our (secondary) colors and we have some history with it.

JRjr

GTWannaBee

Dodd-Like
Now, I’ve heard there was a secret chord
That David played, and it pleased the Lord
But you don’t really care for music do you?

Leonard Cohen
Hallelujah
Well that earworm is going to be stuck in my head for the rest of the night, but I’m ok with that.