Not open for further replies.
Zach Kittley - Western Kentucky
Ryan Grubb - Fresno State
Willy Korn - Coastal Carolina
Frank Ponce - App State
Andrew Sowder - Kent State
Matt Mumme - Nevada
Bryant Vencent - UAB

Some of the "out of the box" names that intrigue me and I don't see listed much.

ööööing hell, we're really going to do the "Tech man" thing, aren't we? Every other program that's tried the nostalgia coaching hire BS has had it blow up in their faces. Not good, guys, not good.
It'd be cool if any coach who wants the job could put in for it, then we talk to them and look at their records and pick the best person.

ööööing hell, we're really going to do the "Tech man" thing, aren't we? Every other program that's tried the nostalgia coaching hire BS has had it blow up in their faces. Not good, guys, not good.
There’s something about this. Hiring a Tech man is nostalgic and nice for December to August, but we won’t care about his pedigree come September.

Our inbred enemies to the east would beg to differ.

1638293651159.jpeg

I’m banking on the Goose’s smarts to do it. If I’m wrong then I’ll apologize.

I mean I certainly hope so, but I think he's another guy who falls into the camp of 'if he wasn't a Tech man, no one would consider him an attractive candidate for the job.'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back