OFFICIAL 2018 coaching carousel thread

Dwag site has Tucker all but locked to head to Colorado

Louisville is going to be the Tennessee of this coaching carousel. That place is a toxic mess, and I'm guessing they're going to struggle to get someone to take that job.

Paul Johnson would be an interesting hire for Louisville. Could he repeat his Georgia Southern success at a P5 school that is similarly weak academically? I could see their fans embracing him after the beat down they received from us this season.

I wonder why we weren't talking Mike Houston's name around here? Too much butthurt about Vad Lee and Marcus Marshall?
I guess because he wanted the East Carolina job, but why leave James Madison for ECU? Seems to me that JMU would be the better job.

I wonder why we weren't talking Mike Houston's name around here? Too much butthurt about Vad Lee and Marcus Marshall?

I thought he might get some traction, too. 80-25 as a head coach and 37-6 at JMU. Lack of any FBS experience probably disqualified him, though. If he does well at ECU, he will be up for a P5 job in a couple of years.

I thought he might get some traction, too. 80-25 as a head coach and 37-6 at JMU. Lack of any FBS experience probably disqualified him, though. If he does well at ECU, he will be up for a P5 job in a couple of years.

We have a good record of hiring coaches from ECU.

Back