Official Coordinators Search And News Thread

It does seem strange. This is when the coaches should be making a final push for recruits before early signing day. As some have speculated, it might be that OQC guy from the mutts, which would make sense since they're still playing.
If this was going to be our incoming OC, I don't think being an analyst for UGA would be enough to keep him from coming over now.

To that point we shouldn't allow that to be the case. We need an offensive face for recruiting and this guy staying on to HELP UGA game plan, not be the final say but to help, is a major red flag for me.

If this was going to be our incoming OC, I don't think being an analyst for UGA would be enough to keep him from coming over now.

To that point we shouldn't allow that to be the case. We need an offensive face for recruiting and this guy staying on to HELP UGA game plan, not be the final say but to help, is a major red flag for me.
He's just an "analyst" but so was Will Muschamp when he first got hired by Kirby. He's much more important than that to them, he's one of if not the biggest contributor in the development of Stetson Bennett.

He's just an "analyst" but so was Will Muschamp when he first got hired by Kirby. He's much more important than that to them, he's one of if not the biggest contributor in the development of Stetson Bennett.
That's great for them but screw them, He isn't their OC he is a back of the house staff member for them. For Georgia Tech he would be the face of our offense. If we are in fact his future employer for our top offensive coach, he needs to be on campus today helping us recruit for the future.

So the rumor coming out of Athens is that Faulkner will be promoted to ugag OC if Monken (current ugag OC) takes the Purdue job.

I don’t think he is waiting until after the playoffs. I expect it is finalizing the contract or UGA is fighting to keep him. That could be paying him a ton to be an Analyst (I doubt that) or finding an on field position for him. I have no idea what the makeup of UGA’s staff is or if changes are expected.

That's great for them but screw them, He isn't their OC he is a back of the house staff member for them. For Georgia Tech he would be the face of our offense. If we are in fact his future employer for our top offensive coach, he needs to be on campus today helping us recruit for the future.
He's not going to stay on over there if we do hire him, I'm saying he's an important piece there and they aren't just going to let him go easily, is why it isn't a done deal yet. Whether he ends up being the guy or not, I feel we will have an OC in place this week. ESD is 9 days away.

I don't understand something. To wit, I see in his bio that Faulkner is OC at So Miss. Has he left there and is now an analyst at the Cesspool? Surely he can't be both.

1670864799404.png

Back