Official Coordinators Search And News Thread

Can this guy back up his talk with his wallet?

Yep. His startup Salesloft sold at a $2.3 billion valuation.

I don't understand something. To wit, I see in his bio that Faulkner is OC at So Miss. Has he left there and is now an analyst at the Cesspool? Surely he can't be both.

Looks like your source wasn’t that good. He’s been at UGA for a couple of years I believe.

Well we managed to take someone Kirbee probably wanted to get rid of. Hope he can hold his own.
I think the chances of that being correct (the part about Kirby wanting to get rid of him) are extremely low. We'll see, but his bio is impressive. He's a young guy, been working his way up. Hopefully it turns out we will have a challenge to hold on to him in a couple of years.

Well we managed to take someone Kirbee probably wanted to get rid of. Hope he can hold his own.

If Kirby wanted to get rid of him, he would've been fired lol. What do you think the salary for an offensive analyst is?

Nice, does he enjoy basketball?

If Kirby wanted to get rid of him, he would've been fired lol. What do you think the salary for an offensive analyst is?
I sat next to Kirby at the great clips yesterday and he told me "don't want him. Don't need him. You can have him. Was going to fired. LOL GT"

Buster Faulkner certainly has a unique Twitter feed - from posts congratulating UGA players for winning awards, posting about Stetson, to retweeting Chase Lane in a GT uni.

GT65UGA89 gets the conflict …sort of anyway.

Way to jump to conclusions. It's widely thought at UGAg (and mentioned ITT) that Faulkner was likely the guy they would elevate to OC if Monken was hired away. They are even still saying if Monken does get a HC job this offseason, they may come back after Buster.

Considering the tragic situation at Miss St. I wonder if they would give Monken a look since he was pretty successful at Southern Miss.

Damn, he could pay-off our stadium debt and never even miss it

Back