Official First Garbage Football / Season Kickoff Thread

I’m not even really cheering for them. Just watching a pretty good football game and being nostalgic for days in both the Gailey and Johnson years where we had some pretty damned good home game atmospheres like All They Way Turnt Up night and Miracle on Techwood night.
So tech has something to do with your fandom of this game? Proves my point tbh

Maybe you should stop being a little bitch and get out of the "other games" thread. Retard.
Retard? When’s the last time you did any higher level mathematics huh? You have no idea what you’re talking about. I’m not sure you even care about tech football.

You’re right. But I couldn’t imagine enjoying anything college football right now. And I’m wondering why I’m alone and you all aren’t the same. Good night.
You’ll eventually hit an age where you decide that you aren’t going to let a bunch of 18 year olds playing a game ruin your entire weekend. It took me a while to get there too.

You’ll eventually hit an age where you decide that you aren’t going to let a bunch of 18 year olds playing a game ruin your entire weekend. It took me a while to get there too.
Bro, you’re on a Georgia tech forum for mostly football tho. If they aren’t the basis for your fandom, then why are you here?

Bro, you’re on a Georgia tech forum for mostly football tho. If they aren’t the basis for your fandom, then why are you here?
Who said they weren’t?

you’ve got some kind of weird, ööööed up view of fandom if it precludes watching other games.

You’re right. But I couldn’t imagine enjoying anything college football right now. And I’m wondering why I’m alone and you all aren’t the same. Good night.

If it makes you feel better, I didn't watch it. Definitely not in the mood.

Back