Official First Garbage Football / Season Kickoff Thread

@BigDanT put down the phone for the night and come back tomorrow man you are better than this
He sure as hell doesn't seem better than this. He seems like a ciny whunt. I wonder if we're not allowed to enjoy pro football, too. Or if we do, does that also "prove" that we don't love Tech as much as him - or maybe not at all. At first I thought his rants here were a goof or just a drunken rant, but it looks like he's serious. What a fascist dick. Helllllllooo.

He sure as hell doesn't seem better than this. He seems like a ciny whunt. I wonder if we're not allowed to enjoy pro football, too. Or if we do, does that also "prove" that we don't love Tech as much as him - or maybe not at all. At first I thought his rants here were a goof or just a drunken rant, but it looks like he's serious. What a fascist dick. Helllllllooo.
Hahaha wow. Disregard me bro. You don’t have to refer to my posts and don’t have to worry about arguing against me. You don’t get what I’m trying to say I guess. It’s all good

Why are you continuing this? This is a football forum… just enjoy the ride

not the first week when you get that gut punch

after we have collected bunch of losses, I won't care that much tho
First week is the best week to lose! So many national title contenders lose in week 1 or 2!

scooby.gif

Back