Official GT Head Coach News Thread

Yes let’s use this moment which will impact Tech football for the next 5-10 years to leak information to find out the moles.
If he is going to run this athletic department for a decade, it would be worth some message board angst to find out who you can trust.
We have a badly run, highly levered, failing enterprise here. Cleaning house shouldn’t just be a coaching level move. We need to purge dead weight and snakes in the AA to move forward as well.

Coincidence?

81424616-64F4-4143-AC8F-13E9111BF9F1.jpeg

Either this is another huge clusteröööö or we have had our man for a month and will announce Sunday after the championship games. Really hard to tell at this point.

Not sure I quite get why Fritz would even want the job, sure money is the obvious motivation, but it'd be what like $10M extra over the next 7-8 years, he'd likely never be able to even spend it all. Go win the Cotton bowl and get a statue built. Probably collect money till he dies with some ancillary position in Tulane's athletic department.

Only other thing would be bump in pay and prestige for his kid

If he is going to run this athletic department for a decade, it would be worth some message board angst to find out who you can trust.
We have a badly run, highly levered, failing enterprise here. Cleaning house shouldn’t just be a coaching level move. We need to purge dead weight and snakes in the AA to move forward as well.
The problem isn’t message board angst. I agree that house needs to be cleaned. I just don’t think it’s smart to do it during a coaching search and the leaks could impact the search itself. That’s like cops leaking that they’re about to do a big raid with the right address on the way to the raid and losing the guy for good.

i would check chartered flights to PDK deion aint flying on the Entergy - Atlanta train
I did. There was one on the 23rd but that doesn’t fit my narrative that he’s getting interviewed today so I’m selling this story instead.

I'm not assuming he does, that's what I heard and that's why I heard we couldn't come to an agreement with him. Whether that is the absolute fact or not, I don't know, but it's what I heard.

Back