Official GT Head Coach News Thread

Hey folks. As a brand new member I have a question... What is driving Batt's (seemingly) aversion to Brent Key. I understand the lack of head coaching experience but sometimes a new head coach should come from within. The GT administration placed a dumpster fire in CBK's lap and all he did was never complain, got the kids motivated, fixed some all-to-obvious flaws in game day preparation and win a few games that we might not have won otherwise. Most importantly he was able to land a couple of top level recruits while all this was going on because he bleeds gold and white and sells Georgia Tech. Thoughts?

Hey folks. As a brand new member I have a question... What is driving Batt's (seemingly) aversion to Brent Key. I understand the lack of head coaching experience but sometimes a new head coach should come from within. The GT administration placed a dumpster fire in CBK's lap and all he did was never complain, got the kids motivated, fixed some all-to-obvious flaws in game day preparation and win a few games that we might not have won otherwise. Most importantly he was able to land a couple of top level recruits while all this was going on because he bleeds gold and white and sells Georgia Tech. Thoughts?
I'm not sure there is an aversion. It could have been we an the process that was promised. It was just concluded 3 days after the UGA game instead of 1-2 days.

Back