Other Schools' Coaching Changes [Now with Colorado's Deion]

I didn’t realize Ignoring threads actually deletes them. Guess I’m a mod now.

Because this site is becoming a censored coddling pansy fest.. I got banned a year ago for just talking sht about jamious griffin which was obv deserved! In hindsight

almost didn’t return and might not if I keep seeing this soft ass garbage
“I mean it guys, I’ll leave!” Lmao
B3A354E6-38DE-4244-85BE-71CC57B25D43.gif

I came from another board many years ago where you'd be banned for any criticism of the team. I hope we don't reach that plateau here.

IF you've paid any attention to the "defense" that Coastal has trotted out the past few years, you'd know what I mean. Chadwell had to sit out a game at Southern for a recruiting violation and was HC when 30 of his players were suspended there as well.

Dude's a consistent winner only by out-scoring some of his opponents with a good QB. His defenses always stink and without McCall, Coastal has looked very mediocre the past month with McCall on the sidelines.
The mass suspension was across 12 sports at Southern. Kind of silly to blame Chadwell for that.

Their defense is not good, but he still managed to go 31-6 over the past 3 years. They laid an egg the past couple games, but if 9-3 is the low water mark after losing 16 starters and your star QB getting injured, Liberty is lucky they got him.

Very CPJ-esque resume, IMO. I’ll be curious to see if he repeats his success at Liberty and gets snapped up by a bigger program. The only reason he hasn’t always is the perceived option stigma of his offense, IMO.

I personally just do not know what to think of him as coach. The attention would have to be all about him but according to multiple sources he has already gotten a 5 and a 4 star athlete that will attend Colo. as a result (no idea if the 4 star is his son or another player). So no doubt he will easily win in the getting players category. Time will tell if Colorado makes an excellent hire or not. GT is certainly not Colorado with the ease of admissions for athletes so it is possible those two would not even make it past the Hill.

Back