Other Schools' Coaching Changes [Now with Colorado's Deion]

Chadwell did really well. He will get paid a lot with an easy schedule for winning bunch of games. He can get an even bigger contract in a few years in P5.

Drama queen? You could have given that money to the GTAA. You need to be all in on Tech not sucking the dick of the head coach of another team.
Lmao. Got it. Should’ve sent that $27 directly to GTAA to move the needle huh.
I financially support GT plenty. I’m not insecure though, don’t be a drama queen.

From most reports, it doesn't sound like either Cabrera or Batt would of agreed to spending that kind of money on the promise that we could afford it after the fact. Would also be a question if the boosters would of either. You also have to ask the question of what happens if he doesn't succeed? Then that speculated revenue disappears in less than a season.
If those "reports" (uninformed pure speculation?) are true . . . they should HAVE. Batt, Cabrera, anonymous boosters . . . all of them. Prime has ZERO connections to Colorado or the Rocky Mountain region. The chances that he would HAVE succeeded in Atlanta are 100 times the chances that he will do so there. It is a cowardly, loser, mentality that worries about a total of probably less than 10 million dollars over six years in a major college football program in the 2020s. I think less of Batt, and especially Cabrera, if those "reports" are true.

I’d love to be wrong. I’m rooting for your guy! Hope you’re laughing at me this time next year.

I’m trying not to post actually. Failing miserably today. Go Wreck! Go Key! Peace out

I won’t laugh at you. I’m not the idiot who saves posts of other stingtalkers in a file so he can use them to start let’s laugh at this other stingtalker’s meltdown threads.

I wish all these 3-O knob riders would go find another team. If Chadwell has success at a P5 school then you can come back and say I told you so… until then STFU.
This was Option First’s best chance to go all-in on “See, nothing else will work here” which has built up as the roster was flipping and the losses were mounting. They wanted to get another option guy installed before the team revealed it could in fact compete. Key chop blocked their plans, though.

Things D-onion will discover in Boulder:
1. Snow
2. Cold
3. Wind, snow, cold
4. Range fires
5. Bicyclists
6. Subaru
7. No 5th downs (5th down mulligan already used circa 1990).
8. Elevation (should be #1).
9. Hemp.
10. Any combination of the above.

please add as you see fit.
Insane real estate pricing

That said weather is beautiful in Boulder that's why real estate is high

I financially support GT plenty. I’m not insecure though, don’t be a drama queen.

There shade of gold is pretty tight

I think they’re mad at you because our last national title is contested by the team whose quarter-zip you just bought.

Deion looks and sounds like an old man wandering the aisles of a grocery store.

It’s funny to me that this is the first time he’s even seen the facilities lmao. Wasn’t even part of the interview process apparently.
I don’t know if Shedeur is gonna be able to qb in the P12. We shall see. Pulling for them both.

I’m pulling for Deion, hope he does well. It’ll be a media/social networking carnival that’s for damn certain. Just grabbed a quarter zip online.
F54A259F-FB0B-45F9-ADBD-6C326DBC85CF.png
2XL huh?

I think they’re mad at you because our last national title is contested by the team whose quarter-zip you just bought.
Ahh maybe that’s what sparked the crying. Can’t even imagine the hurt if they saw my New Mexico Lobos pullover.

Deion is going to have to coach against real teams now. He has success in the FCS equivalent to a remedial class. He hasn't proven anything yet besides being hype.
Our Assistant Head Coach/New Head Coach had to coach against such real teams as The Citadel and NIfrigginU. NIU’s coach actually mocked our team at halftime on our field and our coach did nothing about it.

Deion has figured out how to turn prosperity gospel into football coaching. And much like prosperity gospel preachers, Deion will be the only one who profits.
You can't be that stupid can you? I mean I know you're dumb enough to pay extra money for a bigger gas tank in your Ford truck but you can't be dumb enough to not see that Deion is already making Colorado tons of money

Back