Other Schools' Coaching Changes [Now with Colorado's Deion]

5 years, 29.5 million

Sanders will be making almost as much as we had paid our entire football coaching staff. Then there's supposed 5 million for staff, so that total coaching staff will cost about 1 Collins buyout per year (possibly without incentives). Might of been something we could afford without the debt anchor. Combined with this other tweet, could be some real program murdering money if it fails.

Allegedly though the fire without cause buyout is 75% of the remainder instead of all of it (if this is normal, thanks again Stansbury).

Watching his press conference, he didn’t seem genuine and started preaching immediately. I’m glad we dodged that guy

I’ll be curious to see if he repeats his success at Liberty and gets snapped up by a bigger program. The only reason he hasn’t always is the perceived option stigma of his offense, IMO.
Except GT wouldn’t hire him because of his defense.
No other school had an issue with him due to defense?

Exactly... Deion is going to make them money hand over fist in the next few years.. if that's a train wreck color me jealous
They bet their entire athletic department on the hope that Deion makes them money in the next few years.

As opposed to us who bet it all on Paul Hewitt and the clown show
No one is saying either of those were good contracts. The evergreen contract was the problem on Hewitt. The length and amount of buyout were crazy when considering what we got for it. But neither of them represented hires where we offered the contract and then hoped that the money to pay for the yearly salary would magically appear.

Because this site is becoming a censored coddling pansy fest.. I got banned a year ago for just talking sht about jamious griffin which was obv deserved! In hindsight

almost didn’t return and might not if I keep seeing this soft ass garbage
I’ve been banned 5 times now. I think you’re the soft one.

Back