Other Schools' Coaching Changes [Now with Colorado's Deion]

So I guess we really couldn't have afforded Deion. Six million a year is insane. I wonder if he had a competing offer or they just gave that to him.

GT…..Oh noes!!!! We better hire Key real quick or will lose kids to the portal

Deion….. go ahead and gtfo cuz I’m bringing in new talent :lol2:

GT…..Oh noes!!!! We better hire Key real quick or will lose kids to the portal

Deion….. go ahead and gtfo cuz I’m bringing in new talent :lol2:

I’m pretty sure Key didn’t try to stop Sims from hitting the Portal.

That’s what Deion was talking about. If you ain’t willin’ to work, hit the portal.

GT: We better hurry and hire Key or players are threatening to jump in to the portal

Deion: go ahead and gtfo….got replacements coming lol

Is there any point where we'll stop following the coach of another school on the far side of the country as regularly or more so than our own?

Like seriously, it's already done we don't need to post every god damn tweet that involves the guy.

So I guess we really couldn't have afforded Deion. Six million a year is insane. I wonder if he had a competing offer or they just gave that to him.
I don’t think they can afford it either. They are betting that Deion just being there is going to generate enough money per year to pay the coaching staff. That’s a hell of a bet given the uncertainties of college football.

I’m pretty sure Key didn’t try to stop Sims from hitting the Portal.

That’s what Deion was talking about. If you ain’t willin’ to work, hit the portal.

That’s not what he’s saying lol

Yeah that öööö wouldn’t fly at Tech. I’m glad we didn’t hire this clown.

Tech would have been the center of the football world for a while, but yea. As a reformed Deion apologist, I think he would've run into a brick wall trying to bring kids who work on more than their 40 time and who can understand math.

Is there any point where we'll stop following the coach of another school on the far side of the country as regularly or more so than our own?

Like seriously, it's already done we don't need to post every god damn tweet that involves the guy.

Here ya go….another team that wants to win

You can't be that stupid can you? I mean I know you're dumb enough to pay extra money for a bigger gas tank in your Ford truck but you can't be dumb enough to not see that Deion is already making Colorado tons of money
@savbandjacket is an awesome gentleman and a hell of a forward thinker. The post you quoted by him may very well be the most prescient post in this entire thread, and I’d be honored to shake his hand if he’s correct.

Back