Other Schools' Coaching Changes [Now with Colorado's Deion]

One of two things will happen as there is no middle ground here
I think it’s pretty clear he’s going to load up talent and make them a contender by year 2; I think the question will be how sustainable will it be and/or how long he is there.

Because this site is becoming a censored coddling pansy fest.. I got banned a year ago for just talking sht about jamious griffin which was obv deserved! In hindsight

almost didn’t return and might not if I keep seeing this soft ass garbage
This post is raining bigcrys

Beautiful. A man with a vision to rise above his place in life. This is the American Dream. Damn if only our AD had the vision.

If this is the CFB version of the American dream, and owning a home is central to the American dream, is hiring a super expensive and flashy football coach with no plan to pay for it the CFB version of the 2008 mortgage crisis?

Is there any point where we'll stop following the coach of another school on the far side of the country as regularly or more so than our own?

Like seriously, it's already done we don't need to post every god damn tweet that involves the guy.
Kind of the point. When you hire a winner, everyone pays attention. When you hire Key, everyone goes back to forgetting your loser ass until about 2 days before they play you.

If this is the CFB version of the American dream, and owning a home is central to the American dream, is hiring a super expensive and flashy football coach with no plan to pay for it the CFB version of the 2008 mortgage crisis?
I’ve been drinking since I learned we could’ve hired Deion, and this is way too long of a sentence for me to understand right now.

Sanders seems stupid to me. I think it'll come down to whether he can recruit his way to success. If he can get 4* and 5* talent to go to Colorado it won't matter how bad a coach he is

I’ve been drinking since I learned we could’ve hired Deion, and this is way too long of a sentence for me to understand right now.
I think he is saying shooting for stable mediocrity is better than riding or dying with Deion in Tech's P5 swan song before college football becomes the P2 (or 3 if they let the leftovers that band together in the Big 12 join.)

@jts1207 you’re a moron and I’m a moron for believing the dumbass barstool links you post.
here’s the whole speech. He’s saying nobody deserves a spot and if they don’t like the change he’s bringing they should hit the portal.

He literally tells them he’s bringing some top shelf with him already

That’s not what he’s saying lol

This seems cold blooded. I am sure some of this occurs at other schools but not as wide-spread and blatant.

So rising juniors and seniors are being forced to transfer. Of course degrees and fairness are meaningless to Prime Time.

This is not how I want our players to be treated. I am glad he is at Colorado instead of Tech. I am skeptical that he can build a winning culture with this type of behavior.

Back