Other Schools' Coaching Changes [Now with Colorado's Deion]

@jts1207 you’re a moron and I’m a moron for believing the dumbass barstool links you post.
here’s the whole speech. He’s saying nobody deserves a spot and if they don’t like the change he’s bringing they should hit the portal.

He doesn't sound anything like the clown we had.

The clown we had would have scheduled cuddle sessions. Deion is saying if you don't want to work hard and be a part of the team then GTFO. At least with the portal, disgruntled players can GTFO.

3 hours?

What does she do with the free 2 hours and 59 minutes afterwards?
He meant her slot, it goes from 8 to 11. Like on a clock. It's a little wonky, but we all love it. Does anybody else turn her on her side and enjoy ööööing the frowny face it makes?

This seems cold blooded. I am sure some of this occurs at other schools but not as wide-spread and blatant.

So rising juniors and seniors are being forced to transfer. Of course degrees and fairness are meaningless to Prime Time.

This is not how I want our players to be treated. I am glad he is at Colorado instead of Tech. I am skeptical that he can build a winning culture with this type of behavior.
I’m just imagining what he’d say if the AD told him he had to keep half a class’ worth of commits

Don’t worry. Even with CBK they’ll get their milk and cookies and hugs and be told they’re just a kid everyday and that their coach loves them.

then continue to underperform and everyone wonders why

But they’ve been through soooo much though

Over the years, CCU's D hasn't always been terrible, though it was horrible this year. CPJ's D was consistently better than it has been under TFG. The sad thing is how consistently awful the GT D has been the last 4 years. You know how those huge, 40-year transitions in O can be.

CPJ's last 5 years of D rankings measured by Total D (CCU in parentheses):
2014 - 52
2015 - 51
2016 - 39
2017 - 63 (108)
2018 - 79 (100)

TFG's 4 years of D rankings measured by Total D (CCU in parentheses):
2019 - 104 (85)
2020 - 110 (19)
2021 - 110 (25)
2022 - 86 (101)

Good for him...I guess worried about next season at the Ville....win for us.

Classy speech right off the bat

“We got a few positions taken care of because I’m bringing my luggage with me, and it’s Louis,” said Sanders. “It ain’t gone be no more of a mess that these wonderful fans, the student body, and some of your parents have put up with for probably two decades. I’m coming, and when I get here it’s gonna be changed. So I want y’all to get ready. Go ahead and jump in that (transfer) portal and do whatever you’re gonna get. Because the more of you jump in, the more room you make. We bring kids that are smart and tough.”

Back