Other Schools' Coaching Changes [Now with Colorado's Deion]

I don't think this is an accurate take. If Sanders hits a home run, a big school will come in and hire him away. There is no reason for a big school to take a high risk with Sanders when CO has offered to be the petri dish.

CO cannot win - they can only lose. If Sanders flames out, CO loses If he wins out, he gets hired away and CO reverts to the mean.

You know those buyout things we keep giving to other schools and our coaches? They’d be receiving one if he does well and leaves.

You know those buyout things we keep giving to other schools and our coaches? They’d be receiving one if he does well and leaves.
To use a soccer analogy, Deion : Colorado :: Almiron : Atlanta United . Could be a new revenue source for lower tier colleges. :bigthumbup:

Well some because he hired them away from HC jobs to be assistants. This guy was getting looked at by P5 schools for HC and Deion pulled him in as OC:

Fastest pace in the nation. They average a play getting ran every 27 seconds. He’s a very hot commodity as you mentioned.

You're right. You figured it all out. Congratulations!

Good enough? Will you drop it now?

Thanks. I'm good though.

You all slobbered over the Clown when he was hired. You all are slobbering over Key. Rinse, wash, and repeat. This is why Tech can't be successful. Our fans strive for mediocrity but are cool with irrelevance as well. There is not a single person outside Tech/Atlanta that praises this hire. The fact that Batt didn't even seriously consider or interview Prime says it all. You have to take a chance once in a while if you want to be successful. It's nauseating that you are all fawning over Key.

Thanks. I'm good though.

You all slobbered over the Clown when he was hired. You all are slobbering over Key. Rinse, wash, and repeat. This is why Tech can't be successful. Our fans strive for mediocrity but are cool with irrelevance as well. There is not a single person outside Tech/Atlanta that praises this hire. The fact that Batt didn't even seriously consider or interview Prime says it all. You have to take a chance once in a while if you want to be successful. It's nauseating that you are all fawning over Key.
I absolutely did not slobber over hiring Collins. He was not MY choice.

Likewise I did not fawn over Key. I made my feelings on this hire very clear. Maybe too clear. But he is now MY coach. He isn't going anywhere anytime soon. All your bitching will not change that. I am behind him 100 percent now, supporting him, hoping to have been wrong as hell, and praying that he wins a öööö ton of games. Go CBK!!!

I would kindly suggest at this point that you do the same, or at least STFU about it. Otherwise . . . GTFO.

Thanks. I'm good though.

You're doing a great job fixing us.

I absolutely did not slobber over hiring Collins. He was not MY choice.

Likewise I did not fawn over Key. I made my feelings on this hire very clear. Maybe too clear. But he is now MY coach. He isn't going anywhere anytime soon. All your bitching will not change that. I am behind him 100 percent now, supporting him, hoping to have been wrong as hell, and praying that he wins a öööö ton of games. Go CBK!!!

I would kindly suggest at this point that you do the same, or at least STFU about it. Otherwise . . . GTFO.

If every Tech fan refused failure or mediocrity, we would have a different program. You are part of the problem. Until you all understand that, just embrace irrelevance. Tech football is irrelevant. Key will do nothing to change that. We had a golden opportunity to change everything and didn’t even try. Key and Fritz were the best we could do? That’s pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. The reason why Tech football sucks is fans like you.

If every Tech fan refused failure or mediocrity, we would have a different program. You are part of the problem. Until you all understand that, just embrace irrelevance. Tech football is irrelevant. Key will do nothing to change that. We had a golden opportunity to change everything and didn’t even try. Key and Fritz were the best we could do? That’s pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. The reason why Tech football sucks is fans like you.

1982 was able to swallow his pride and pull for the team when they made a decision he had no control over. I have respect for that guy.

You're welcome to your opinion about the coach, and even the fans, but you're being pretty toxic. Take a break from this line of conversation and find something to enjoy.

You’re right. I kept my mouth shut when the Clown was hired. That’s the problem. Accepting losers to lead our program. We’re great at that.
Yea, you should’ve spoken up when Collins was hired. That would’ve changed things. If you would’ve just typed a little harder on message boards none of that would’ve happened. You’re spot on. Glad you’re here bitching now, that will bring the change Tech needs. You’re reasoning here is absolutely flawless.

Yea, you should’ve spoken up when Collins was hired. That would’ve changed things. If you would’ve just typed a little harder on message boards none of that would’ve happened. You’re spot on. Glad you’re here bitching now, that will bring the change Tech needs. You’re reasoning here is absolutely flawless.

Thanks. Appreciate the support. You’re awesome. Let’s all hold hands, sing Kumbaya, and give J Batt a participation trophy for this pathetic coaching search. It doesn’t seem like any attempt was made to change the future of Tech football. Let’s stay irrelevant and look forward to another coaching change in 3 years with a more favorable buyout. Am I doing this correctly now?

Thanks. Appreciate the support. You’re awesome. Let’s all hold hands, sing Kumbaya, and give J Batt a participation trophy for this pathetic coaching search. It doesn’t seem like any attempt was made to change the future of Tech football. Let’s stay irrelevant and look forward to another coaching change in 3 years with a more favorable buyout. Am I doing this correctly now?
Good for you. Now go öööö off.

How has this guy not been sent to time out for a couple of days yet?

Back