Other Schools' Coaching Changes [Now with Colorado's Deion]

Most bowls are just looking to draw eyeballs any way they can.

A bowl in a unique setting with 40k seats all filled in the middle of a city is probably going to draw more eyeballs than a half empty 80k generic stadium two hours outside the city.
We need to convince the Peach Bowl to return to Grant Field then. We are infinitely more unique than MBS.

He did a great job at not being terrible. Am I doing this right? How about not settle for mediocrity. Take a chance on someone that has a high upside. Tech football is completely irrelevant. Seems like everyone is cool with maintaining that.
Quiet, Geoff. Go to Waffle House and be sure to tell the waitresses, cooks, patrons and the homeless dude how elite you were and how you were “that close” before they fired your incompetent ass.

Since its a done deal, why not allow him a chance to prove his worth instead of trashing all of us for putting aside prior concers to hop on board. The train is leaving whether you are on it or not.
Why would he not continue to be miserable. It is what he does.

According to rumors, Deion's putting together quite the staff, full of former HC's
Is the new staff agreeing to deferred compensation because according to actual statements by Colorado's athletic director, they do not yet have the money to fund Sanders' contract much less Urban Meyer as OC, Bud Foster as DC, Mike Sewak as OL coach - ok, kidding about the OL coach. But yeah, where da Benjamins at?

Deion is getting paid millions to play daddy ball. That is awesome. Colorado has nothing to lose right now so they took a shot. But deep down they know they’ll look stupid when Deion leaves after his son’s eligibility is up. Get ready for the Shedeur for Heisman campaign Deion will finance.

Deion is getting paid millions to play daddy ball. That is awesome. Colorado has nothing to lose right now so they took a shot. But deep down they know they’ll look stupid when Deion leaves after his son’s eligibility is up. Get ready for the Shedeur for Heisman campaign Deion will finance.

On a 3-9 team

I’m pulling for Deion, hope he does well. It’ll be a media/social networking carnival that’s for damn certain. Just grabbed a quarter zip online.
F54A259F-FB0B-45F9-ADBD-6C326DBC85CF.png

Here's mine. öööö any other.

20221204_160820.jpg

We have evidence of that? I bet it was the opposite. The Clown was checked out. Just cashing paychecks and collecting losses until the inevitable buyout happened.

If someone could kindly find me one post on ST praising Key prior to the season (last couple of years), I will shut up. Universally hated.
You're right. You figured it all out. Congratulations!

Good enough? Will you drop it now?

That Colorado locker room is gonna be funky.

Deion made the entire thing about Deion, nuked any chemistry the team might've had, and told the team he's replacing them because Prime Time.

Had not educated myself on Prime Prep Academy until this morning. Student athletes literally lost scholarships and got pulled from college teams due to a lack of accreditation that had been swept under the rug. There's more to that iceberg but I'll let the article talk.

And now in Boulder they want to rework their admissions standards for transfers on the advice of the same guy... whose salary they already can't afford... and who seems bent on elevating his son over others come hell or high water.

So, yea. I was on team Deion two weeks ago but this cements my switch. 100% happy with Key being the right hire at the right time. Re-evaluate in 2 years.

Back