Other Schools' Coaching Changes [Now with Colorado's Deion]

Deion seems to be going for the cutthroat recruiting
Did I hear that right? Colorado’s changing their transfer credit review process and the president announced it during Deion press conference?

Talk about literally devaluing your degree to win football games.
Current Students: “You can’t do this!”
Alums, tired of losing: “öööö them kids”

OL performance was universally hated, I'll grant you that.

But we've now discovered that this was likely due to Gef interfering with what the coaches were trying to do on both sides of the ball.

We have evidence of that? I bet it was the opposite. The Clown was checked out. Just cashing paychecks and collecting losses until the inevitable buyout happened.

If someone could kindly find me one post on ST praising Key prior to the season (last couple of years), I will shut up. Universally hated.

We have evidence of that? I bet it was the opposite. The Clown was checked out. Just cashing paychecks and collecting losses until the inevitable buyout happened.

If someone could kindly find me one post on ST praising Key prior to the season (last couple of years), I will shut up. Universally hated.
I don’t think anybody owes you finding anything. You’re making the same post over and over again in multiple threads hoping to get some reaction when it’s been discussed to death. Get on with the program or find something else to do.

I don’t think anybody owes you finding anything. You’re making the same post over and over again in multiple threads hoping to get some reaction when it’s been discussed to death. Get on with the program or find something else to do.
When you become a mod you know what your first action should be.

People can change their minds. Key was given a chance to change some minds and he did a great job of it. He wasn't my first choice, but he's definitely earned the right to change my mind, and apparently he has earned the right to change other people's mind next season. There's nothing wrong with that. GT doesn't have the money for a big name coach, so what are you proposing they should do

Ummmm.......the level of performance noticeably increased as the practice structure changed due to Key taking over

Why don't they use the Patriot's stadium?

Most bowls are just looking to draw eyeballs any way they can.

A bowl in a unique setting with 40k seats all filled in the middle of a city is probably going to draw more eyeballs than a half empty 80k generic stadium two hours outside the city.

Did I hear that right? Colorado’s changing their transfer credit review process and the president announced it during Deion press conference?

Talk about literally devaluing your degree to win football games.
I don't know. It's been awhile, but does less than zero have any value? Difficult to devalue zero. If my offspring wanted to go to Colorado, I would HIGHLY recommend trade school as the better ROI.

People can change their minds. Key was given a chance to change some minds and he did a great job of it. He wasn't my first choice, but he's definitely earned the right to change my mind, and apparently he has earned the right to change other people's mind next season. There's nothing wrong with that. GT doesn't have the money for a big name coach, so what are you proposing they should do

He did a great job at not being terrible. Am I doing this right? How about not settle for mediocrity. Take a chance on someone that has a high upside. Tech football is completely irrelevant. Seems like everyone is cool with maintaining that.

Back