Other Schools' Coaching Changes [Now with Colorado's Deion]

What a retarded post.

I have read stories that we had a couple of other preferred candidates, like Fritz, but apparently they wouldn't take the paltry nickels and dimes that Cabrera and Batt were prepared to pay.

Key will either be successful, or he will be Tech's last coach in FBS before it reverts to FCS. Because $2.8 million is totally uncompetitive in P5 FCS..

wE sHoUlD jUsT pAy KeY mOrE!

JRjr

So what's your theory, genius?

I know. Tech was prepared to pay the going rate, but coaches like Fritz, Chadwell, etc., didn't really want $5 million a year or more and were happy to coach somewhere else for much less. And Tech's Athletic Dept is so scary savvy that they managed to figure out a way to get the same high quality coach that everyone else in the P5 is paying $5 million, for only $2.8 million.

Yeah, that must be it. That makes perfect sense!

I know. Tech was prepared to pay the going rate, but coaches like Fritz, Chadwell, etc., didn't really want $5 million a year or more and were happy to coach somewhere else for much less. And Tech's Athletic Dept is so scary savvy that they managed to figure out a way to get the same high quality coach that everyone else in the P5 is paying $5 million, for only $2.8 million.

Key is a better fit than either of those coaches.

I must’ve missed the part where they are coaching at big time schools now.

Actually Tech will be paying north of 6 million next year for the head coaching position.

Bro, öööö your self in your own asshole you POS. If that’s your ööööing attitude go bark at children. I’ve kept my mouth shut about the crap you’ve been posting but this is too far. Go find another team to pretend to cheer for.
Don't call me bro, douche. You aren't my brother, pal, or buddy. I'm an alum and 40+ year fan. You're a dunce. And as far as finding another team . . . I'm a Tech man and I'm not going anywhere.

It's just a shame that so many of the sidewalk fans for my school's football team are chumps like you with double-digit IQs who are perfectly satisfied with piss-poor effort and its concomitant failure. Cincietech may be a cunt, but I'd take ten cunts like him who appear to at least give a öööö about seeing Tech have a winning football program, than pour-mouth, excuse-making, stumblebum LOSERS like you, vapspwi, old milwaukee, and a few others here.

Oh, and öööö off. Go stand on someone else's sidewalk and bring your stench of failure there. I want a more intelligent and better class of sidewalk fan for MY school than YOU.

Don't call me bro, douche. You aren't my brother, pal, or buddy. I'm an alum and 40+ year fan. You're a dunce. And as far as finding another team . . . I'm a Tech man and I'm not going anywhere.

It's just a shame that so many of the sidewalk fans for my school's football team are chumps like you with double-digit IQs who are perfectly satisfied with piss-poor effort and its concomitant failure. Cincietech may be a cunt, but I'd take ten cunts like him who appear to at least give a öööö about seeing Tech have a winning football program, than pour-mouth, excuse-making, stumblebum LOSERS like you, vapspwi, old milwaukee, and a few others here.

Oh, and öööö off. Go stand on someone else's sidewalk and bring your stench of failure there. I want a more intelligent and better class of sidewalk fan for MY school than YOU.

This will live forever in the annals of the stupidest things ever typed into this website. Congrats on your achievement.

If you read this

Bro, öööö your self in your own asshole you POS. If that’s your ööööing attitude go bark at children. I’ve kept my mouth shut about the crap you’ve been posting but this is too far. Go find another team to pretend to cheer for.

and then this

in Indian guy voices, it’s amazing. Y’all should try it.

That video where the two Indian guys are cussing each other out and this instagram page where this Indian dude tells people to öööö their feelings. Great stuff.
Lol I saw that. At the end they just walk away. To be fair I think 1982 deserves some cussing out right now.

1670890098356.gif

Lol I saw that. At the end they just walk away. To be fair I think 1982 deserves some cussing out right now.
As someone who’s cussed out probably half the board at some point or another I can tell you that it doesn’t bring the satisfaction that you may think it does and raises your blood pressure over something a guy says whom you will probably never meet in real life. Unless you’re at the bridge tailgate, that’s where we settle these online disputes with knives.

Back